Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Potential in Wakeham vs NO potential in Lewis. They may both be shit but Lewis is worse.
Sorry mate I don't do drugs - illicit or pharmaceutical, so that's a swing and miss. Try again
I do drugs every day because TV taught me it was cool

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curious to know how meaney (who has wanted this fullback role for a while now) and Katoa handle attack with new coach....downside to meaney is height as the teams high on ladder have bigger and taller fullbacks.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
seriously is that how bad our depth is and there is no replacement for these 3 clowns for Steve Georgallis to start of with Kerrod Holland Marcelo Montoya and Christian Crichton. He needs to grow some balls and make huge and drastic changes or nothin will change .I would have fought he would have learnt that these duds are rubbish by now.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
seriously is that how bad our depth is and there is no replacement for these 3 clowns for Steve Georgallis to start of with Kerrod Holland Marcelo Montoya and Christian Crichton. He needs to grow some balls and make huge and drastic changes or nothin will change .I would have fought he would have learnt that these duds are rubbish by now.
besides Averillo who would you replace them with?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Curious to know how meaney (who has wanted this fullback role for a while now) and Katoa handle attack with new coach....downside to meaney is height as the teams high on ladder have bigger and taller fullbacks.
Meaney is taller than Tedesco and Ponga and Holmes and Papenhuyzen and CNK and Moylan ......... etc

Go Dogs

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We will win !
Honestly dean pay top bloke . Got mistreated by the club but is not a top notch coach . Lacks ruthlessness and isn’t his way or the highway type coach . All top coaches won’t surrender too their players they give them a job and they must do it . Then their relationship is built on respect not friendship . This week you will see small differences , with rotations and energy etc .

the problem with us is not structure or shape it’s energy / push around the ball . Our willingness too get up and play the ball quicker that usual . These are the effort areas we need too be better in . Katoa / jmk will split hooker role this I’d say it will go 50/30 . Dwz will have a cracker as his energy will be conserved on the wing and come up with some huge runs .

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One other change I would do is , Napa too the bench and start Renouf . Honestly , game is too quick for Napa early on and we are not getting the best out off him . He needs too come on after 25 play 25mins come off and finish the last 10/15

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One serious problem is lack off edge backrowers . Baffles me how we have not signed anyone yet in that position .

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
One serious problem is lack off edge backrowers . Baffles me how we have not signed anyone yet in that position .
CHN was our edge runner, then he screwed up, then the NRL wouldn't let us replace him, and now he's back, or is he?

Go Dogs

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not a massive Meaney fan as he looks very weak in contact but happy he’s getting a go as at least he’s solid under the high ball. Height is not his weakness he’s taller than Teddy, CNK , Ryan Paps, Moylan, Dufty Holmes.. just off the top of my head..