Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I expected more after the hype here about our Golden Boot nominee
Lets just wait n see till a real coach comes along not like your shit coach Pay to do some real work...

Where is your best mate Pay... thats right gone!!!!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lets just wait n see till a real coach comes along not like your shit coach Pay to do some real work...

Where is your best mate Pay... thats right gone!!!!
Best mate? He’s a great bloke but I wouldn’t say we were best mates.
I guess Dean was telling the attacking coach not to teach any attack

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Best mate? He’s a great bloke but I wouldn’t say we were best mates.
I guess Dean was telling the attacking coach not to teach any attack
He probably did. Just run hard mate... that's his coaching pep talk to Rfm.. haha
anyways glad he is gone. Have never seen a coach so out of his depth.
With a new coach, whoever it is, at least we might get to see if some of these players can live up to their potential instead of giving that plodder Lewis another fkn chance

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He probably did. Just run hard mate... that's his coaching pep talk to Rfm.. haha
anyways glad he is gone. Have never seen a coach so out of his depth.
With a new coach, whoever it is, at least we might get to see if some of these players can live up to their potential instead of giving that plodder Lewis another fkn chance
Was he wrong though? He said what good judges have said a long time. RFM ran sideways too much & his game has improved as he said himself.
Pay dropped Lewis and Georgallis recalled him. I don’t really get your point mate

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love the Lewis is shit Wakeham is shit I think you could even make a claim that Foran is now shit. But reality is our team would make any halve look like shit.
As far as Lewis being reinstated my guess is Georgie asked Foran who he would prefer

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the Lewis is shit Wakeham is shit I think you could even make a claim that Foran is now shit. But reality is our team would make any halve look like shit.
As far as Lewis being reinstated my guess is Georgie asked Foran who he would prefer
Agree but were referring to degrees of shitness. And yes sadly Foran is now in that category. That's why we need Burton

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree but were referring to degrees of shitness. And yes sadly Foran is now in that category. That's why we need Burton
Its interesting that any player who has come into our coaching setup over the past few seasons has regressed or turned into shit.

Here’s hoping a new coach will inject new life into the players because they weren’t this bad to begin with.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I still have a little bit of hope for wakeham but he clearly needs to spend at least another year in Canterbury cup (hes only had a few games in reserves last year before that he was under 20s) to develop his skills.

Lewis is shit should just not be there at all, in fact he should immediately be punted from the club, a complete waste of space

Cogger showed some form last year and I think would be better than lewis

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cogger showed some form last year and I think would be better than lewis
This is what I don’t understand with Cogger missing out. He was one of our better players when asked to play hooker for a game. I’d like to see him partner Foran the rest of the season.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see potential in Wakeham. His passing game and vision is good. His kicking game needs work. I think Barrett can help him.
I just don't see any potential in Lews. Barrett can possibly improve him but you cant really polish a turd
I'm pinning my hopes on Avo, BBO and Burton. Throw in a good 9 and suddenly we have a very good spine

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what I don’t understand with Cogger missing out. He was one of our better players when asked to play hooker for a game. I’d like to see him partner Foran the rest of the season.
Me too. Cogger is better than Lewis. Why isnt he getting a chance if Wakeham isnt the answer. This "loyalty" to Lewis is bordering on criminal

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see potential in Wakeham. His passing game and vision is good. His kicking game needs work. I think Barrett can help him.
I just don't see any potential in Lews. Barrett can possibly improve him but you cant really polish a turd
I'm pinning my hopes on Avo, BBO and Burton. Throw in a good 9 and suddenly we have a very good spine
You can see Potential in Wakeham. See thats what happens when you've got an Opioid addiction.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lachy (I'll be back) Lewis to play out of his skin this week,, score a try, set up 2 others, great kicking game including 3 repeat sets. MOM performance. The prince of Belmore is back baby!!!
Then we wake up and..... 'sackLewis"

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can see Potential in Wakeham. See thats what happens when you've got an Opioid addiction.
Potential in Wakeham vs NO potential in Lewis. They may both be shit but Lewis is worse.
Sorry mate I don't do drugs - illicit or pharmaceutical, so that's a swing and miss. Try again

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Potential in Wakeham vs NO potential in Lewis. They may both be shit but Lewis is worse.
Sorry mate I don't do drugs - illicit or pharmaceutical, so that's a swing and miss. Try again
Im glad to hear that...just having a laugh with you bud. Drugs are bad!