Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So you ain’t gonna apply for the coaching role? Not even as a package deal with Sancho?
We probably should , not a bad idea

The board finally saw what Sancho and I have been saying two games into Pays tenure

Unfortunately you Pay supporters let the meaningless end of season don’t mean shit games cloud your judgement

Unlucky mate

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
And I heard they are not selling tickets for the first 10 rows! Lol
Word has it, we will be lining up advertising boards and if he can hit 1 of them 3 times they get front of jersey sponsorship for the rest of the season

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well let’s see how they go under a different coach I spose different approach but Lewis is shit I agree he’s had plenty of time to show something I rather see how averillo goes over both of them though

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only squad has been picked,plenty of time to change it up.Take a chill pill and wait for game day
Nothing chill about this club atm big m
Fractions popping up left right and centre

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh God...Saab (195cm) against our midget Crichton (95cm)....Saab is going to have a field day. At least 5 tries to Saab!6b119e876f9313045da580aa41bc6b8d--world-records-guinness.jpg

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, off-topic and I should have started another thread but, though he's not much of a halfback or five-eighth could Lewis make a good lock if he beefed up a bit or hooker, his defence is still pretty good and he still has a reasonable kicking game?
Opinions.
Yes.
Lock is what ive mentioned in the past, i reckon he'd make a good lock.

Instructions would be, do not talk out there just tackle you c***!

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would rather he get in Burton's ear and try and bring him across.

Along with Brent Naden and a few others on the fringe at the Panthers

People talk about Stephen Crichton but there is no way they will let him leave.
Nadens defence concerns me. Certainly put on some mass and is great in attack.

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Word has it, we will be lining up advertising boards and if he can hit 1 of them 3 times they get front of jersey sponsorship for the rest of the season
Well then Saturday we will have sponsors lining up with a que as long as Centrelink!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that the legit team? So we will do the Lewis thing again for another 5 weeks? This guy is like Lazarus. Keeps on coming back from the dead over and over again. He is like terminator. Only thing is he cant pass, run, or set up anyone. Terminator would have carved up every team he came up against :p
Lachy (I'll be back) Lewis to play out of his skin this week,, score a try, set up 2 others, great kicking game including 3 repeat sets. MOM performance. The prince of Belmore is back baby!!!

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lachy (I'll be back) Lewis to play out of his skin this week,, score a try, set up 2 others, great kicking game including 3 repeat sets. MOM performance. The prince of Belmore is back baby!!!
Avatar bet he throws three balls behind the backline, misses a tackle for a try and does a shitty interview during the week smiling.

Reactions: GDR

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I expected more after the hype here about our Golden Boot nominee