Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That's hilarious.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We'd like to retract the earlier e-mail regarding Tim Lafai.

It is NOT confirmed and not replacement has been named. We accept our source was NOT correct and we apologise.

Bluenwhitefknjoke
bahahahahahaha

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If I'm right, then I'll say it again, how the hell does this guy get access to the club with interviews etc when he is constantly screwing them over?
He doesn't.

I called him out BIGTIME last year for Blair/Eastwood comments that turned out to be blatant bull**** and ended up banned from their site as a result.

How the Bunker can have "sponsors" I'll never know. Maybe he has an extended family sponsoring it.

In short the bloke loves to obviously think he's king **** privvy to information others don't have. He chucked a fit last year and almost axed The Bunker over constant criticism.

Seems like he didn't learn his lesson though.

Lafai if promoted will end up benched in NSW Cup for Nanai. Nanai comes off NSW Cup bench into starting NSW Cup side. Lett promoted to first grade.

No inside information but almost 100% sure this will be the case.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
He doesn't.

I called him out BIGTIME last year for Blair/Eastwood comments that turned out to be blatant bull**** and ended up banned from their site as a result.

How the Bunker can have "sponsors" I'll never know. Maybe he has an extended family sponsoring it.

In short the bloke loves to obviously think he's king **** privvy to information others don't have. He chucked a fit last year and almost axed The Bunker over constant criticism.

Seems like he didn't learn his lesson though.

Lafai if promoted will end up benched in NSW Cup for Nanai. Nanai comes off NSW Cup bench into starting NSW Cup side. Lett promoted to first grade.

No inside information but almost 100% sure this will be the case.
He has interviewed countless players inc Greenburg! He has an interview in there now with Barbra.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
As for the replacement, I'm not overly concerned as long as Idris marks up against Inglis

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
vey interesting to see how close this poll is.

I thought majority wouuld say Roberts...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moore should leave it to monday and let both of them race the length of the field in the morning, I reckon Roberts would have a field day on the fringes.

bulldog_matt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like wright, he looked real good for parra when he played last season, i remember him being lanky and quick and him slipping through holes and getting into space. I thought lett was more of a winger TBH

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A player has been chosen and told he will replace Morris today... Dogs arent going to release the info till closer to kickoff

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol. I got on blueandwhite forums mailing list by joining ages ago when i joined just to b1tch about them bad mouthing this forum a while back.

Today they sent an email out that they confirmed Lafai was starting in FG this week. Then a little while later they sent one saying that thier source was wrong and retracted it.

Lett has to be the one. Imagine the guy least popular in this poll to get the job does. Roberts is a great player but i dont see KM starting him at centre

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
K.Moore was doing some research, he found this thread. He thought to himself "who better to choose Morris replacement then the fans". So he's going to keep this poll open until Saturday morning, the winner of the poll will be partnering Goodwin for the next six weeks !

Status
Not open for further replies.