Opinion Renters...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Why rent when you can live at home with Mum like most kennelers
Good call.

Beauty thing about not paying off a house or renting a home.
By the time you hit 40, you still look like you're in your late 20's to early 30's and can still pull younger women.

I've dated women 7-12 years younger on average because of it.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any home owners on here wanba lend me 30k so I can buy a house and escape the rental roundabput?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why rent when you can live at home with Mum like most kennelers
no good sponging off your parents.. then go out a spend frivolously on a AMG mercedes (used one)...

doesnt a real man pay their way?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its not post pandemic, it’s because interest rates have gone up.. drawing a long bow to blame covid lol.

As I said earlier a rental is a business transaction for a landlord, they want to cover their cost, if landlords pay more interest and renters pay more rent. Simple

renters can complain all they want
It is a business decision to be a "landlord". A lot of money is invested in properties. Sadly, the legislation is so heavily biased towards renters, it is probably not a viable option to buy properties. They destroy them and just pack up and leave without paying any back rent.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a business decision to be a "landlord". A lot of money is invested in properties. Sadly, the legislation is so heavily biased towards renters, it is probably not a viable option to buy properties. They destroy them and just pack up and leave without paying any back rent.
They say that being a landlord is like being a plumber .. sometimes you gotta get rid of the crap

I think it’s hard for landlords as the rental increases always lag.. we get hit with interest rate rises or costs and then you gotta give the renters 90 days notice plus can only sting them once per year..

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is a Rothschild lackey, evil piece of shit.

But don't worry, everything is going to his Luciferian owners plans, we won't own anything soon and will be happy about it
They will all be rotting soon c**ts are gonna cause as much evil as possible they know there times coming.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is a Rothschild lackey, evil piece of shit.

But don't worry, everything is going to his Luciferian owners plans, we won't own anything soon and will be happy about it
I feel sorry for the next generation they wont be able to afford anything and will have to stay at there parents place longer than they originally should

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the next generation they wont be able to afford anything and will have to stay at there parents place longer than they originally should
Only if you're stupid enough to help introduce more life to this shit hole planet!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They will all be rotting soon c**ts are gonna cause as much evil as possible they know there times coming.
I don’t know much about this Rothchild fella but usually power and wealth is transferred when someone dies so may not be the end

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cause they are spending $25 on a smashed avo each weekend. And they never save.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You need to see someone
You need to see someone.
You're just upset because deep down you know I'm right!

Don't deflect it by trying to say I need to see someone.
You don't know me so fuck off!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You need to see someone.
You're just upset because deep down you know I'm right!

Don't deflect it by trying to say I need to see someone.
You don't know me so fuck off!
Your alive enjoy it and stop being angry with other’s decisions you can’t change them.

Your a strange cat