Opinion Renters...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly there's no excuse not to be able to own a home these days. I've been using chatGPT and other AI tools for the last 6 months and I've made just under 180k during this time, it's honestly completely changed my life. Can't wait to finally buy some property and have some cash cows I can talk shit about in this thread.

2099Premiers

Waterboy
Reaction score
Honestly there's no excuse not to be able to own a home these days. I've been using chatGPT and other AI tools for the last 6 months and I've made just under 180k during this time, it's honestly completely changed my life. Can't wait to finally buy some property and have some cash cows I can talk shit about in this thread.
Can I bum a tenner? Bit short on durry money.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People could buy a house but not where they want. If you cant afford in Sydney, go buy in QLD, south Australia, Perth?

people want to appear they are better than they are, hence they rent in Coogee.

2099Premiers

Waterboy
Reaction score
People could buy a house but not where they want. If you cant afford in Sydney, go buy in QLD, south Australia, Perth?

people want to appear they are better than they are, hence they rent in Coogee.
Or Papua New Guinea!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually sky news reported it was 16% now and 30%post pandemic
its not post pandemic, it’s because interest rates have gone up.. drawing a long bow to blame covid lol.

As I said earlier a rental is a business transaction for a landlord, they want to cover their cost, if landlords pay more interest and renters pay more rent. Simple

renters can complain all they want

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cigarettes, alcohol and gambling take priority then they think about paying rent
its not post pandemic, it’s because interest rates have gone up.. drawing a long bow to blame covid lol.

As I said earlier a rental is a business transaction for a landlord, they want to cover their cost, if landlords pay more interest and renters pay more rent. Simple

renters can complain all they want

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did AI tell you to put it into NVIDIA?