Opinion Renters...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Philip Lowe knows what he's talking about. Its not Philip Lowe saying it, its gonna be the reality and truth for renters. The reality will be renters will have to go in 3 to a bedroom, sleep on a 8 hour roster and get out.. Maybe sleep head to toe in the same bed.

If they listened to me 10 years back and bought a house, they could sleep and not have to share a bed head to toe with another renter.. I tried to tell em.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don’t know much about this Rothchild fella but usually power and wealth is transferred when someone dies so may not be the end
There is always someone more evil and fucked up waiting to take over.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because not everyone can find employment near deeragun QLD apart from maybe shooting deers
did you try? Don’t have that defeatist attitude. Even Peter Coates come out today and said lifestyle is the biggest problem for people that cannot buy a house .

a very wise man said to me once, even insects and animals have an instinct to create their home but renters can’t seem to work it out

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
did you try? Don’t have that defeatist attitude. Even Peter Coates come out today and said lifestyle is the biggest problem for people that cannot buy a house .

a very wise man said to me once, even insects and animals have an instinct to create their home but renters can’t seem to work it out
I didn’t try because I don’t want to live there. I live where I want which im happy about with luck and hard work but I own a place in Marrickville but I guess I worked for that. I don’t know who Peter Coats is. Well I do know who he is but what’s the point you are making

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

This ****... The trolling and baiting is hilarious. I'm actually impressed. Well done.. You have a serious hard on for renters man. Maybe seek some therapy or beat off or something..

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn’t try because I don’t want to live there. I live where I want which im happy about with luck and hard work but I own a place in Marrickville but I guess I worked for that. I don’t know who Peter Coats is. Well I do know who he is but what’s the point you are making
Well if you own a home then Peter Costello (coats) comments didn’t apply to you. M

but my point being people can buy a house if they want to, just gotta go where they can afford.. it might be in oklahoma or Patong but if it don’t work out in Sydney, you don’t just give up?

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love as usual cops do fuck all when a landlord squeezes a poor fuck outta house and home cause it's legal, but when he gets his greedy throat slit suddenly wew wew wew wew

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I love as usual cops do fuck all when a landlord squeezes a poor fuck outta house and home cause it's legal, but when he gets his greedy throat slit suddenly wew wew wew wew
You can’t move someone out of your own home now?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Because not everyone can find employment near deeragun QLD apart from maybe shooting deers
Haha. So many people work from home now but I only heard about people moving to nice coastal or pretty rural areas during covid and no one moving to deer and gun type areas when they had the opportunity

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Your alive enjoy it and stop being angry with other’s decisions you can’t change them.

Your a strange cat
You need to go see someone to help you with your grammar.

It's you're or you are.
Not your.

Have a nice weekend hypocrite!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A question for renters…

do renters live with their bags packed all the time? As a landlord could at any time say “out”!

the other scenario is that if they fall behind in their rents for long enough (beyond the bond) that they can fly away in the dark of night. When the landlord comes to strongarm them for the rent they see empty meadows?

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if we go back long enough the relationship between landlord and renter started the whole stand over / strong arm tactics

renter don’t pay up or damage the place and landlord comes around to smack him around abit to pay rent and correct their unbecoming behaviour.. if they don’t pay up then we start with a hammer to the fingers and progressively gets worse from there.. dismemberment or bury them alive etc

this practise extended out to other debtor relationships.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think if we go back long enough the relationship between landlord and renter started the whole stand over / strong arm tactics

renter don’t pay up or damage the place and landlord comes around to smack him around abit to pay rent and correct their unbecoming behaviour.. if they don’t pay up then we start with a hammer to the fingers and progressively gets worse from there.. dismemberment or bury them alive etc

this practise extended out to other debtor relationships.
Haha that’s extreme but in all seriousness you’d be better off copping an assault for dragging a tenant out and changing the locks than going through the bullshit process to evict some scab refusing to pay rent

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Phil Lowe only cares about protecting the interests of the wealthy.

Flat sharing seems like a really shit situation unless you are with uni students at a younger age. I’ve seen too many horror stories on judge Judy of house mates gone wrong.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s clear that the property market is not a free market in Australia. Numerous times the RBA or government intervenes to keep prices artificially high rather than allowing the prices to correct naturally.