Religious Discussion Thread

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No I cant, but some years ago it became public that SOME in the Legal Fraternity had a paedo ring going on.
Some years ago it was reportered that such a thing as Paedo rings existed in the general community.
I very much doubt that Priests were involved in any of the Paedo rings. I am preety sure that the offending Priests, found vunlerable alter boys who had little to no home life, and didn't go out in the streets looking for possible prey like the secular Paedo's continually do.
I "suspect" that with the spotlight on the Catholic Church and its Priests many street paedophiles are getiing away with plenty, including sometimes murdering their victims to keep them quite
Hahahahha fuken lol.

You are very out of touch kelp. Alot of claims, no evidence

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
By saying that there might more Paedohhiles amongst gay men than there is/was amongst Priests DOES NOT in any way imply that all gay men are paedophiles. Also when you talk about bigotery just think of the POSSIBILITY that the demonstraters at Pells funeral "MAY HAVE" done so because they hate the Church the true Catholics and Israel Falau for saying that gay sex is sinfull. I would like to know WHY an athiest would worry about sin, as an athiest do you worry about sin.
That's not what you said. You said, "are their any gay men who are not Pedo's"

That literally suggests that all gay men are pedos.

In regards to Pell's funeral protest, that was more about the fact that Pell was found to have ignored child sex abuse (by the royal commission). I think you'll find that not all of the protesters were Atheists.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

In regards to Pell's funeral protest, that was more about the fact that Pell was found to have ignored child sex abuse (by the royal commission). I think you'll find that not all of the protesters were Atheists.
Kelpies right though you can't trust the gays, I was getting a blow job of this dude once and it wasn't till after I tipped a load he told me he was gay, I would never of put my penis is his mouth if I knew he was gay, not that there's anything wrong with that but I'm a straight man and not gay and only let straight men give me blow jobs because it's not gay unless you are gay

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know I was having a chat with a gay nurse once..he was saying how some people think he is a peadophile just because he was gay..he was extremely affected by it.

Kelpie it’s like labelling all Catholic Priests as peadophiles..guilt by association..it’s not right and simply not true..Exactly the same with the gay community..they are not all peadophiles or sexual predators..
One of the best ER nurses in St Vincents is gay, he was part of the group of docs/nurses that brought me back to life...3 times.

I asked him why are you always around when I die, is it because I'm straight? He jokingly replied "I'm jealous of your wife" lol fkn pissed myself laughing.

PS St Vincent's is a Catholic hospital with about 30% gay nurses, plus they keep helping an Orthodox boy like me lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not at all having a beer with me mate yesterday and a perve, he was looking at dudes he would like to butt sex with ,I was looking at the women I'd like to but sex with,he was pointing chick's out to me I was pointing dudes dudes out to him,then we hads a few more beers , great day ,should join us one day ,we could point out people you may want to give a bible to ,will be fun we don't discriminate

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll check my post later, I would have meant, are you sure that their are no paedo's amongst the gay men.
If I said what you say I posted it was a misprint, I don't always get my wording right, I know that not all gay men are paedo's,
Now you are wrong to, because some/many protesters turned the protest into an attack on the Church for opposing the same sex marriage referendum.
Also Hacky my friend, protesting against a person at his/her funeral is VERY VERY poor on the part of the protesters, it is a very clear/true exmple of blind hatred/bigotery.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll check my post later, I would have meant, are you sure that their are no paedo's amongst the gay men.
If I said what you say I posted it was a misprint, I don't always get my wording right, I know that not all gay men are paedo's,
Now you are wrong to, because some/many protesters turned the protest into an attack on the Church for opposing the same sex marriage referendum.
Also Hacky my friend, protesting against a person at his/her funeral is VERY VERY poor on the part of the protesters, it is a very clear/true exmple of blind hatred/bigotery.
Yep. I was always against the protest. Just pointing out why many were protesting. Of course there were also those protesting just because they don't like the Church.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You must have changed your user name, I'm glad that I don't live in te city and see/do what some of you do.
What are you on about, fossil?

Some of you do? What are you trying to say but haven't got the balls to say?

I'm sure we don't do evil things like you Vatican freaks "do".

You actually give ammo to people to attack Catholics. I'd distance myself from you if I were Catholic.

PS I really don't care that you're that old you owe Moses 5 sheckles, you dribble too much.

PPS. Our Lord and Saviour would mix with the LQBTI people while telling your pedo priests to tie millstones around their necks and jump into the ocean. Read the Bible once in your life if you dont believe me.

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you on about, fossil?

Some of you do? What are you trying to say but haven't got the balls to say?

I'm sure we don't do evil things like you Vatican freaks "do".

You actually give ammo to people to attack Catholics. I'd distance myself from you if I were Catholic.

PS I really don't care that you're that old you owe Moses 5 sheckles, you dribble too much.

PPS. Our Lord and Saviour would mix with the LQBTI people while telling your pedo priests to tie millstones around their necks and jump into the ocean. Read the Bible once in your life if you dont believe me.
If you are honest about reading the bible you would know that Jesus said "judge not and you will not be judged."
Does it say in the bible that Jesus became embittered while dying on the cross, so why have your medical problems made you such an enbittered man, Don't worry I forgive those who become embittered when they encounter serious problems.
BTW tell us more about the evil things that the Vatican freaks do, you should have the balls to do it because you know that the Church dosen;t sue anyone ie.fight back.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you are honest about reading the bible you would know that Jesus said "judge not and you will not be judged."
Does it say in the bible that Jesus became embittered while dying on the cross, so why have your medical problems made you such an enbittered man, Don't worry I forgive those who become embittered when they encounter serious problems.
BTW tell us more about the evil things that the Vatican freaks do, you should have the balls to do it because you know that the Church dosen;t sue anyone ie.fight back.
Not embittered at all, just don't take any shit talk from any pompous know it all that knows fuck all.

I have got the balls to say what some of your Vatican freaks do, paedophilia (proven), corruption in your "bank" (proven), blasphemy spoken by your head pedo protector (proven).

You're a real piece of shit always trying to bring up my illness in nearly every shitty post you do.

So again, stop replying to my posts that aren't directed at you, you're like a typical bitch, stick your nose in, I react to your shit then you act like a victim.

So just fuck off fossil. Not interested in you or any shit you dribble.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Kelpie03 Cool it bro, Assassin is a good man. Honestly, there is no need.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm used to holier-than-thou dickheads like him. Can't hide his hate of anyone who hasn't got their head up the pope's arse.

Reminds me of the parable of the guy with the branch in his eye pointing out another man has a speck in his eye.

PS thanks for defending me Khayee, first person ever I have had to block on here, he is not worth it.

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People like you are the true Christians, so many thanks Bro. I'll be in Kentshurst around 16-19 March and would dearly love to meet you, I'd make time to see you either before or after those dates if your able to catch up.

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm used to holier-than-thou dickheads like him. Can't hide his hate of anyone who hasn't got their head up the pope's arse.

Reminds me of the parable of the guy with the branch in his eye pointing out another man has a speck in his eye.

PS thanks for defending me Khayee, first person ever I have had to block on here, he is not worth it.
Thanks for attacking to me via someones else post, I have heard and read all about the plank and the splinter many times bro. I guess you have a low opinion of all the Jesuits and all the Popes.