Religious Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No matter what anyone says it only increases his popularity and cause, they can only extend for so long and to me if they had proof it would have been shown by now.

consider how bad the allegations are you’d want them to stick with solid proof which you’d have before locking him up.

maybe he was a flight risk but I doubt that.
They legally can't do that. If they show the evidence before the trial starts then that evidence becomes tainted and they can't use it in the case. It also allowed the lawyers to file for a mistrial and potential dismissal of charges as the jury is tainted. Remember when Lisa Wilkinson got up on stage and blurted out stuff about Brittany Higgins? Now the bloke is walking free because she tainted any potential jury and any fair prosecution.

If they release him then there's not sufficient evidence. But I personally think it's more likely that they are just delaying to finalise the investigation before they charge him. And when the courts finally decide to let him go, that's when he will be officially charged.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They legally can't do that. If they show the evidence before the trial starts then that evidence becomes tainted and they can't use it in the case. It also allowed the lawyers to file for a mistrial and potential dismissal of charges as the jury is tainted. Remember when Lisa Wilkinson got up on stage and blurted out stuff about Brittany Higgins? Now the bloke is walking free because she tainted any potential jury and any fair prosecution.

If they release him then there's not sufficient evidence. But I personally think it's more likely that they are just delaying to finalise the investigation before they charge him. And when the courts finally decide to let him go, that's when he will be officially charged.
I should of explained what I meant by shown, I was referring to show by charging him not to show what they have on him to the world.

On that I do believe that if they had something on him it would have appeared by now and they are only extending the holding because what they have isn't enough to make it stick.

I might sound like a fan of his, I'm not.. while things he says has merit there is a lot that doesn't sit well with me, I'm with Joe Rogan on this one.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I should of explained what I meant by shown, I was referring to show by charging him not to show what they have on him to the world.

On that I do believe that if they had something on him it would have appeared by now and they are only extending the holding because what they have isn't enough to make it stick.

I might sound like a fan of his, I'm not.. while things he says has merit there is a lot that doesn't sit well with me. Like Joe Rogan said he wants the truth to come out and I agree with him 100%.
It's possible they don't have enough. Usually with these kind of investigations they try to delay as long as possible to gain enough evidence. When they charge him then they have to present evidence for indictment. If they don't have enough evidence then he walks.

Based on the fact that they found 4 women in one of his premises, two of which claimed to be held against their will, seems like they have something there. But witness testimony without other evidence may not be enough.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's possible they don't have enough. Usually with these kind of investigations they try to delay as long as possible to gain enough evidence. When they charge him then they have to present evidence for indictment. If they don't have enough evidence then he walks.

Based on the fact that they found 4 women in one of his premises, two of which claimed to be held against their will, seems like they have something there. But witness testimony without other evidence may not be enough.
That would be the case in here or most places, in Romania it may not be - he himself said he chose to live there because of their corruption. I'm not saying that they have nothing on him, we won't know until they lay charges or he's released innocent.

He may be guilty and they need to prove it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. So we'll wait to see, but he will be charged. They raided his home and found 4 women being held against their will. They also gathered a decent amount of evidence against the group and I'm sure charges will be filed when they get enough evidence.
4 women against there will? Bro where do you get your news lmao. They haven’t found anything yet which is why they’re adding more time in detention to make sure they’ve checked everything, which fair enough. But you first said they had monumental amounts of evidence

you said in a previous post there were 4 women held against their will. You’re all over the place with this. It was two girls “allegedly”. However there’s a big issue hackys, those two girls allegedly held against their will came out stating their names and that they most definitely weren’t held against their will lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
4 women against there will? Bro where do you get your news lmao. They haven’t found anything yet which is why they’re adding more time in detention to make sure they’ve checked everything, which fair enough. But you first said they had monumental amounts of evidence

you said in a previous post there were 4 women held against their will. You’re all over the place with this. It was two girls “allegedly”. However there’s a big issue hackys, those two girls allegedly held against their will came out stating their names and that they most definitely weren’t held against their will lol.
It was 4 women allegedly held against their will, but only two stated to police that they were held against their will. That's what started the whole investigation. Police also stated that they have 6 victims, but apparently only two of those women are claiming to be victims.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tate even said that a big part of the reason he moved to Romania is because he believed there was less chance sexual assault cases would be investigated. You can call it anti-cancel culture if you want, but those are still pretty bad comments.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why is Tate being talked about in the religion thread :tearsofjoy:

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the past when I get God Botherers at my door I usually tell them to fuck off in no uncertain terms and slam it in their faces.
Yes I know, rude and overly aggressive but one of the very few things I truly and deeply hate in this world are religious vermin like these. (Still no excuse for rudeness though.)
So I came up with another approach just the other day when the aforementioned creeps of God came a knocking at my door.
After they introduced themselves I asked,
"Do you have faith in the lord as your true protector and guide through life?"
"Ohh yes of course" they eagerly respond.
To which I reply, "Then can I suggest you do your door-knocking around the streets of Bankstown, Punchbowl, Greenacer, and Lakemba!"
Let's see how great their faith is now...

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol going off hackys testimony of “oh protests were just being really loud and the mourners started yelling “abuse” I thought they just were being loud. But I mean you’re gonna say that about not only our lord and saviour but theirs too, then you will have some Lebo get really heated. What animals. It’s crazy what society deems acceptable these days and what they don’t. Call one of their degenerate lgbtqi propganda men a pedo for literally teaching kids to have proper gay sex and strip for em a pedo then you’re a bigot.
The Gays and their supporters should be told some real home truths, such as, are their any gay men who are not Pedo's, because I personally would sooner trust a Priest with my kid that I would a gay man.
Some on TK may not have been born at that time were were to young to remember, but many years ago HIV became so rampant that the Governement paid for a massive campain called the grim reaper. It spread amongst the Gay community like wild fire, but also to the general public via AC/DC sex and also blood transfusion, I recall one dying man saying that he was infected via a blood transfussion.
I recall Doctors saying that HIV was much more transmissable when preforming anal sex, than natural Hetro sex because the veins are more exposed.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know exactly why someone flew a rainbow flag at pells funeral the fact was he knew his priest mates were fucking children ,any good the dude may have done doesn't mean shit he knew his mates fucked kids
It was an excuse by the LGBTQI to promote their sickly life stile, I believe that if not all, most the kids molested were compensated, and many if not all the guilty Priests were convicted and jailed.
More proof that hate knows no bounds, thats why they couldn't accept the Courts verdict.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way he chose Islam.

"If you were to chose who to make fun of. Christianity or Islam. You'd chose Christianity because Islam have that warrior mentality. They wont let you, they'll fight back. I respect that."

Wtf. Maybe Mr Tate.. that shouldn't be the measure. Maybe it should be.

"Who would you rather be friends with".
Or "who would you rather share a meal with". "Who would you rather have debates/conversations with"

Big dick swinging for the sake of it
I can see why your not a true follower of Christ.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can see why your not a true follower of Christ.
Huh? What you talking about Willis? Of course I am not a follower of Jesus. I thought that was pretty apparent from the 1000 of other posts of mine on this thread.

But wtf does that have to do with Tate?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Gays and their supporters should be told some real home truths, such as, are their any gay men who are not Pedo's

And you wonder why I keep bringing up bigotry.

You can't make stupid homophobic statements like this and then claim to have no bigotry.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was an excuse by the LGBTQI to promote their sickly life stile, I believe that if not all, most the kids molested were compensated, and many if not all the guilty Priests were convicted and jailed.
More proof that hate knows no bounds, thats why they couldn't accept the Courts verdict.
The irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And you wonder why I keep bringing up bigotry.

You can't make stupid homophobic statements like this and then claim to have no bigotry.
Are you saying that what I posted is not true, if you point out what I said is not true then I''l admitt of been a bigot.
Speaking the truth without exagurating and not accusing those who have had an association with the accused peole is not bigotry.
The problem with so many today is that they are not interested in the truth, they are only interested in holding on their likes and dislikes and their petty hates no matter what.