Religious Discussion Thread

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahahha fuken lol.

You are very out of touch kelp. Alot of claims, no evidence
Mate what I posted had been reportered about paedophile behaviour in our society many times, and it all makes sence.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine going to work at a private catholic school then doing something against catholic teachings and pretending to be a victim.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Imagine going to work at a private catholic school then doing something against catholic teachings and pretending to be a victim.
Bro she got fired for that head lol

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So she got fired from a Catholic school because she is a lesbian.

Did she force her beliefs on the students? Or was it just because her social media post of her kissing another?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You see that there's a NSW politician pushing to ban religious schools from firing LGBTQI people regardless of what they do?

My stance is that Catholicism is pretty straight forward on its stance on gay people. So why would they be surprised if they get fired?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So she got fired from a Catholic school because she is a lesbian.

Did she force her beliefs on the students? Or was it just because her social media post of her kissing another?
Both.
But also, hypothetically let’s say it was just the social media post, a catholic schoool cannot allow a teacher to be posting that while working at their school because it creates scandal and makes Catholics think this is ok behaviour. And it isn’t according to catholic teachings.
It’s just like how an nrl player gets the sack while wearing his uniform and doing something against his contract.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You see that there's a NSW politician pushing to ban religious schools from firing LGBTQI people regardless of what they do?

My stance is that Catholicism is pretty straight forward on its stance on gay people. So why would they be surprised if they get fired?
It’s really that simple. And whatever you believe if it’s a bigoted outdated view, that’s the churches 2000 year old teachings and aren’t going to be changed now for certain individuals.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I mean, it's like joining a terrorist organisation and complaining when they force you to kill people.
Good analogy but I feel like you used terrorist group to try and call call the church a terrorist group lol. I could be wrong.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Both.
But also, hypothetically let’s say it was just the social media post, a catholic schoool cannot allow a teacher to be posting that while working at their school because it creates scandal and makes Catholics think this is ok behaviour. And it isn’t according to catholic teachings.
It’s just like how an nrl player gets the sack while wearing his uniform and doing something against his contract.
Hypothetically. Could my dad fire his Catholic staff because his company holds the value of acceptance to all, including homosexuals?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good analogy but I feel like you used terrorist group to try and call call the church a terrorist group lol. I could be wrong.
Oh no. Not at all. The Church isn't a terrorist group. The only ones they cause "terror" to is children.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hypothetically. Could my dad fire his Catholic staff because his company holds the value of acceptance to all, including homosexuals?
It would depend if the guy is getting fired for just being catholic and hasn’t pushed those beliefs on his company or promoted things against his company right?