Religious Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you saying that what I posted is not true, if you point out what I said is not true then I''l admitt of been a bigot.
Speaking the truth without exagurating and not accusing those who have had an association with the accused peole is not bigotry.
The problem with so many today is that they are not interested in the truth, they are only interested in holding on their likes and dislikes and their petty hates no matter what.
Yes. What you said is not true. You suggested that all gay men are paedophiles. Surely you see the problem with that?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was an excuse by the LGBTQI to promote their sickly life stile, I believe that if not all, most the kids molested were compensated, and many if not all the guilty Priests were convicted and jailed.
More proof that hate knows no bounds, thats why they couldn't accept the Courts verdict.
Not sure if it's " sickly " bud I got 2 gay mates that couldn't give 2 shits about a rainbow flag , and unlike some in the Catholic Church they ain't fucked no kids ,but they cook a mean bbq I'm sure god would be more accepting of them than a child molester

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Not sure if it's " sickly " bud I got 2 gay mates that couldn't give 2 shits about a rainbow flag , and unlike some in the Catholic Church they ain't fucked no kids ,but they cook a mean bbq I'm sure god would be more accepting of them than a child molester
I’m the same my oldest mate that I’ve know from the first day in kindergarten is gay still the best of friends which is rare I think and more than happy to be his best man at his wedding. Was lovely to see him happy. Who gives a fuck it’s your mate.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Gays and their supporters should be told some real home truths, such as, are their any gay men who are not Pedo's, because I personally would sooner trust a Priest with my kid that I would a gay man.
Some on TK may not have been born at that time were were to young to remember, but many years ago HIV became so rampant that the Governement paid for a massive campain called the grim reaper. It spread amongst the Gay community like wild fire, but also to the general public via AC/DC sex and also blood transfusion, I recall one dying man saying that he was infected via a blood transfussion.
I recall Doctors saying that HIV was much more transmissable when preforming anal sex, than natural Hetro sex because the veins are more exposed.
You know I was having a chat with a gay nurse once..he was saying how some people think he is a peadophile just because he was gay..he was extremely affected by it.

Kelpie it’s like labelling all Catholic Priests as peadophiles..guilt by association..it’s not right and simply not true..Exactly the same with the gay community..they are not all peadophiles or sexual predators..

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. What you said is not true. You suggested that all gay men are paedophiles. Surely you see the problem with that?
By saying that there might more Paedohhiles amongst gay men than there is/was amongst Priests DOES NOT in any way imply that all gay men are paedophiles. Also when you talk about bigotery just think of the POSSIBILITY that the demonstraters at Pells funeral "MAY HAVE" done so because they hate the Church the true Catholics and Israel Falau for saying that gay sex is sinfull. I would like to know WHY an athiest would worry about sin, as an athiest do you worry about sin.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
By saying that there might more Paedohhiles amongst gay men than there is/was amongst Priests DOES NOT in any way imply that all gay men are paedophiles. Also when you talk about bigotery just think of the POSSIBILITY that the demonstraters at Pells funeral "MAY HAVE" done so because they hate the Church the true Catholics and Israel Falau for saying that gay sex is sinfull. I would like to know WHY an athiest would worry about sin, as an athiest do you worry about sin.
Name me 1 organisation that has had more child sex abuse cases than the Catholic Church?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
, as an athiest do you worry about sin.
Not at all having a beer with me mate yesterday and a perve, he was looking at dudes he would like to butt sex with ,I was looking at the women I'd like to but sex with,he was pointing chick's out to me I was pointing dudes dudes out to him,then we hads a few more beers , great day ,should join us one day ,we could point out people you may want to give a bible to ,will be fun we don't discriminate

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not at all having a beer with me mate yesterday and a perve, he was looking at dudes he would like to butt sex with ,I was looking at the women I'd like to but sex with,he was pointing chick's out to me I was pointing dudes dudes out to him,then we hads a few more beers , great day ,should join us one day ,we could point out people you may want to give a bible to ,will be fun we don't discriminate
Then you had butt sex together. The end.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would like to know WHY an athiest would worry about sin, as an athiest do you worry about sin.
I don’t think it’s worrying about committing a sin Kelpie, it’s about just being a good person..not because there will be repercussions from a benevolent being, but doing the right thing, simply because it is the right thing to do..

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Name me 1 organisation that has had more child sex abuse cases than the Catholic Church?
No I cant, but some years ago it became public that SOME in the Legal Fraternity had a paedo ring going on.
Some years ago it was reportered that such a thing as Paedo rings existed in the general community.
I very much doubt that Priests were involved in any of the Paedo rings. I am preety sure that the offending Priests, found vunlerable alter boys who had little to no home life, and didn't go out in the streets looking for possible prey like the secular Paedo's continually do.
I "suspect" that with the spotlight on the Catholic Church and its Priests many street paedophiles are getiing away with plenty, including sometimes murdering their victims to keep them quite