Religious Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na I do understand, especially considering you’re saying he’s Mexican. To a lot of them Catholicism is a legit way of life. All I’m saying is, if he’s that devoutly Catholic he’d recognise his mortal sin (as stated in Christianity) and try and turn away from it. Do you know if he tries and stops having gay relations? And goes confession? He is doing a good thing though abstaining from reviving the holy Eucharist as Catholics who receive in grace mortal sin, we are taught you’re putting Gods judgement on you.
He definitely goes to confession and goes to Church. He just has issue actually going in to Church during certain things.

And as I said, it's literally part of him. How can he reject who he is? Rejecting either part of himself would be like committing suicide.

Can you imagine if you had a rule to live by, and that rule made you want to kill yourself every day?

From my perspective it seems simple. Reject religion. From your perspective it seems simple. Reject his homosexuality. For him, it's much more difficult and I don't think either of us can say as we aren't him.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember Billy Graham. He was one of the reasons I dislike Evangelicals so much. Not the main reason though. The main reason I don't like them is because they often push fake faith healings and weird over the top stuff, before demanding that their paritioners give them all their money. And Hillsong have generally been the worst for this.

EV Baptists like Graham are similarly bad. He had a strong belief that women shouldn't leave the kitchen, he was pretty anti-semetic, and he openly stated that AIDS was Gods punishment for people being gay.

It reminds me that while I don't get along well with Catholics, there are things much worse than Catholicism.
Some of those evangelicals not sure about graham I’ve never heard of him, are teaching a massive heresy, it’s labelled the prosperity gospel. I’m sure you’ve come across yourself lol. You know those cringey posts or emails where it says, if you believe I. Jesus you will get a promotion and get more money. Masssive heresy

Kenneth Copeland is who I’m talking about I think

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He definitely goes to confession and goes to Church. He just has issue actually going in to Church during certain things.

And as I said, it's literally part of him. How can he reject who he is? Rejecting either part of himself would be like committing suicide.

Can you imagine if you had a rule to live by, and that rule made you want to kill yourself every day?

From my perspective it seems simple. Reject religion. From your perspective it seems simple. Reject his homosexuality. For him, it's much more difficult and I don't think either of us can say as we aren't him.
I like that he is going confessing it shows he is trying. However just because we may think we’re a certain way, as a catholic we can’t just accept something that seems natural to us. Murder may seem natural to some, doesn’t make it right.
And yeah I’m not judging him at all and just said that him going confession is showing he is trying. God bless him

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of those evangelicals not sure about graham I’ve never heard of him, are teaching a massive heresy, it’s labelled the prosperity gospel. I’m sure you’ve come across yourself lol. You know those cringey posts or emails where it says, if you believe I. Jesus you will get a promotion and get more money. Masssive heresy
Yep. My sister and brother in law are Hillsong. Or at least, they were. They are still aligned with a shitty EV church, but they were strongly aligned with Hillsong and dragged me along to their shitty service.

They ended up splitting from the Church after my brother in law's grandmother came down with severe dementia late in life. When Hillsong heard about this, they sent a. Solicitor around to her house and got her to sign away all her property and possessions to Hillsong.

My Brother in Law contested it. He turned up to court with a $2 solicitor. They turned up with 3 QCs. Fortunately the judge also didn't like Hillsong.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Kenneth Copeland is who I’m talking about I think
That Copeland **** is a full on demon.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep. My sister and brother in law are Hillsong. Or at least, they were. They are still aligned with a shitty EV church, but they were strongly aligned with Hillsong and dragged me along to their shitty service.

They ended up splitting from the Church after my brother in law's grandmother came down with severe dementia late in life. When Hillsong heard about this, they sent a. Solicitor around to her house and got her to sign away all her property and possessions to Hillsong.

My Brother in Law contested it. He turned up to court with a $2 solicitor. They turned up with 3 QCs. Fortunately the judge also didn't like Hillsong.
Those Hillsong cocksucking cultists wouldn't let me enter their hall to work as security because I wasn't a brainwashed **** like them. It was Easter Day. Double time and a half.

I called the boss, he told me to go home and charge them for 10 hours. Easiest money in my life lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@T.R @Realist90 @dogwhisperer

* Wars and rumours of wars - Russia vs Ukraine/West
* Nation vs nation, Kingdom vs Kingdom - Israel vs Iran and Palestine
* Famines - Africa and Mid East
* Earthquakes - Syria and Turkey

Looks like the begining of birth pains....

Matthew 24:6-8

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I remember Billy Graham. He was one of the reasons I dislike Evangelicals so much. Not the main reason though. The main reason I don't like them is because they often push fake faith healings and weird over the top stuff, before demanding that their paritioners give them all their money. And Hillsong have generally been the worst for this.

EV Baptists like Graham are similarly bad. He had a strong belief that women shouldn't leave the kitchen, he was pretty anti-semetic, and he openly stated that AIDS was Gods punishment for people being gay.

It reminds me that while I don't get along well with Catholics, there are things much worse than Catholicism.
are you basing those "anti-semetic" views on his comments in relation to news media? because that hardly makes a person anti-semetic..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Some nasty rumours floating around about Billy Graham, hopefully for children's and his soul sake it's fake, but his name appears on the lolita express several times....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Those Hillsong cocksucking cultists wouldn't let me enter their hall to work as security because I wasn't a brainwashed **** like them. It was Easter Day. Double time and a half.

I called the boss, he told me to go home and charge them for 10 hours. Easiest money in my life lol
Really? I used to get in all the time years ago. Hillsong goes off as a teen, lots of ah...extra curricular activities to get into ;)

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I still think those commie ***** will heavily feature in the end times.... they aren't called "the red dragon" for no reason.
I'm more of the thinking that America and their media want everybody fixated on China/Russia when the reality is that if anybody is looking for "world dominance", it's the US.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Really? I used to get in all the time years ago. Hillsong goes off as a teen, lots of ah...extra curricular activities to get into ;)
Honest bro, rocked up to start my shift as M1 (manager in radio code), early as usual, some pencil necked geek **** comes up rudely and asks "are you one of those Muslims?" I replied "I'm Christian" the he goes "which brand?", I said "there is only one Christ mate", he goes "derr but which Church? Only hillsong members are allowed to enter the great hall", now my horns popped out and good old Assassin woke up....

After a few choice words about his fucked up cult and his appearance, he literally ran to one of my guards to complain, big Samoan boy told him "better for you if you fuck off back in your hole, maggot" LOL

Then got in the car, called the boss and got paid for sweet FA lol

Never forget that day, it was a good day....well it would of been better if the cuck took a swing at me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm more of the thinking that America and their media want everybody fixated on China/Russia when the reality is that if anybody is looking for "world dominance", it's the US.
Murika is imploding by design, they aren't a super power anymore. The "world government" and all their ABC organisations are running shit now (WEF, UN, NATO, WHO, CFR, etc)

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Murika is imploding by design, they aren't a super power anymore. The "world government" and all their ABC organisations are running shit now (WEF, UN, NATO, WHO, CFR, etc)
I dunno about that, they still are still the biggest military power, and still have more bases across the globe than any other country and have most of the stronger allies

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I dunno about that, they still are still the biggest military power, and still have more bases across the globe than any other country and have most of the stronger allies
But we all know which little nation controls Murika...and supplies the super technologies needed for modern warfare.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone else surprised that a Protestant Christian denomination founded by a man that murdered or divorced his wives because they couldn’t produce male heirs for him, just allowed same sex marriage?

The irony is though, he would be ashamed of this move as well. But when you seperate from the church these things happen.

Catholics and orthodox need to regroup asap.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
are you basing those "anti-semetic" views on his comments in relation to news media? because that hardly makes a person anti-semetic..
It was mild anti-Semitic comments. Like pushing the conspiracy that Jews control the media, and calling Jewish journalists the "Synagogue of Satan"

But that was about it when it came to his anti-semitism

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They're still the biggest world power, but it is get dicey for them. China and India both have a decent chance of contesting US in about 20 years time. Especially with the support of other nations.