Official Reed not charged

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Appears Reed Mahoney was not charged with using his face to damage Sual'li's knees (otherwise known as the facial cannonball).

Appears Sual'li is out for 3 weeks with a guilty plea for raising knees. And no penalty and missed by the bunker.

Awesome. Great work NRL.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's two weeks in a row Mahoney has been hit in the face through foul play by the ball carrier and it hasn't been a penalty. First Tino and now Sua'ali'i. They were both blatant incidents too. What a joke.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was the shoulder charge into Wilson's face charged at the judiciary. I was pretty pissed off that the perpetrator escaped 10 minutes in the bin. It looked very much like it was intentional.

Edit. And it's pretty fucked that two weeks running one of our most influential players in the spine can have his head attacked without repercussion. This is something the club needs to get mad about and scream blue murder about to the media.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's two weeks in a row Mahoney has been hit in the face through foul play by the ball carrier and it hasn't been a penalty. First Tino and now Sua'ali'i. They were both blatant incidents too. What a joke.
And he is our captain. If anyone in a bulldogs jersey deserves standard treatment by officials its him.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Was the shoulder charge into Wilson's face charged at the judiciary. I was pretty pissed off that the perpetrator escaped 10 minutes in the bin. It looked very much like it was intentional.

Edit. And it's pretty fucked that two weeks running one of our most influential players in the spine can have his head attacked without repercussion. This is something the club needs to get mad about and scream blue murder about to the media.
Nothing. yet.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I agree. Enough is enough. The disrespect shown to us has gone too far. We've been in so many games but a lot of bad calls from the refs have fucked us time and again. The club needs to start standing up for its players.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another 2 missed tackles to Mahoney and more time off the pitch during games
The critics will have a field day

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If anyone doesn't think this will happen to our boys with the way we are treated has rocks in their heads.
Cmon bro this has nothing to do with anything
Was wondering why live leak and rugba league were together.
BTW is it too soon to say he may have dived into that?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If anyone doesn't think this will happen to our boys with the way we are treated has rocks in their heads.
Terrible seeing that again. He has done well coping and forging a career in footy Admin.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sua'ali'i is so shit.. He's not worth 300k in Rugby let alone over a million a year. All he does is run right at defenders with his knees raised. I can't believe people were comparing him to Inglis.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Terrible seeing that again. He has done well coping and forging a career in footy Admin.
I agree. For the first time in ages, I saw the video, and it's bad seeing it again as it was the first time. With the act of foul play, we cop against us with no repercussions. I'm always praying that this doesn't happen to any of our boys

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And watch annesley defend it. "refs make mistakes" in the same breath as "stamping out foul play". He's a blight on the game

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I agree. For the first time in ages, I saw the video, and it's bad seeing it again as it was the first time. With the act of foul play, we cop against us with no repercussions. I'm always praying that this doesn't happen to any of our boys
I know you harp on about the refs ;) but this attitude of either not seeing foul play against our players, or seeing it and selectively not penalising the transgressors is getting out of hand and we are probably seeing more foul play against our guys than they are dishing out to opposition yet we almost always lose the penalty count.It seems we get caught every time we transgress and the opposition don't...then afterwards it is (only sometimes) dealt with by MRC.

Its hard to quantify if we cop more harsher penalty counts or refs dont see the other teams transgressions that should rightly be penalised...but it sure seems like it to us and other low ranked teams and their supporters.