Gilded
Reaction score
Leaked 24 second video. No spoilers.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
An assload of leaked gameplay videos are on YouTube. Haven't seen any spoilers in them.

Edit: here is a 12 minute gameplay video. The map is shown for the first 20 second so jump to 0:21 if you don't want to see the map.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
An assload of leaked gameplay videos are on YouTube. Haven't seen any spoilers in them.

Edit: here is a 12 minute gameplay video. The map is shown for the first 20 second so jump to 0:21 if you don't want to see the map.

I'm avoiding all leaks tbh

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm avoiding all leaks tbh
Rockstar are deleting all leaked videos but people keep putting them back up. Not long to go, anyway.

It's not a spoiler but character customisation is deeper than I thought it would be. Pretty cool.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Rockstar are deleting all leaked videos but people keep putting them back up. Not long to go, anyway.

It's not a spoiler but character customisation is deeper than I thought it would be. Pretty cool.
Can you have a long arse beard and shave your head? That's all I need

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stupid question, if I preordered from Blacktown, can I pick up from another store?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Should be able to.

I ordered from Amazon. Got an email saying it will be delivered some time before 8pm tomorrow.
Nice, so after downloading, you will play it on Monday. Lucky....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice, so after downloading, you will play it on Monday. Lucky....
Hopefully. I need to be out of the office by 2pm. If it hasn't arrived but then, then I'm not getting it until Monday. Which won't matter too much because I am busy all weekend and all next week. I may get a chance to play for about 1 hour on Wednesday then I'm off to the US for work for a week and a half. So realistically I probably won't be playing it for a while.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reviews are out. 10 on IGN, 9 on Gamespot, which is the lowest I've seen so far, and a whole bunch of 9.5s on smaller websites.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And there's some livestreams going on now if anyone is interested. There's 2 on YouTube.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hopefully. I need to be out of the office by 2pm. If it hasn't arrived but then, then I'm not getting it until Monday. Which won't matter too much because I am busy all weekend and all next week. I may get a chance to play for about 1 hour on Wednesday then I'm off to the US for work for a week and a half. So realistically I probably won't be playing it for a while.
Texas?

Speaking of the US, where is RDR2 set?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Review embargo has been lifted and the initial reviews are looking good.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Review embargo has been lifted and the initial reviews are looking good.

Fucking Gamespot always have to be different. If it was called Red Mario Redemption it'd be an 11/10 game.