Red Dead Redemption II

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep, I've got my special edition on pre order too. Rockstar are majority still the same, they just sold out with getting into the Shark cards bullshit. Plus they only focus on GTA online, no single player DLC stories as they had done with previous GTA.

But all that aside I am pretty hyped for RDR2.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Do I check if my ps4 still works so I can get on to play red dead 2?

I never played the first one.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do I check if my ps4 still works so I can get on to play red dead 2?

I never played the first one.
Well u missed out on playing a masterpiece. Luckily for you that Red Dead Redemption 2 is set before Red Dead Redemption.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't played a game for years....
Just don't have time, but I remember when red dead came out and I gave him a burn...
Was highly impressed
Might have to treat myself to a new Xbox n red dread 2
(I sound really old ) lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well u missed out on playing a masterpiece. Luckily for you that Red Dead Redemption 2 is set before Red Dead Redemption.
I seen red dead. I had a person living with me who is a selfish cocksucking piece of shit.

I stupidly mistook him for a friend.
He owned it and always hogged it because that's what shit humans do and it's the reason why I don't have any friends anymore.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wish I wish I wish they have RDR Online like GTA

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I seen red dead. I had a person living with me who is a selfish cocksucking piece of shit.

I stupidly mistook him for a friend.
He owned it and always hogged it because that's what shit humans do and it's the reason why I don't have any friends anymore.
In your former friends defense, it's hard not to hog a game like Red dead. On more than 1 occasion it caused me to pull al nighters when i had to work the next day. The story was pretty good and furthermore it was just a lot of fun to play. I grew up loving westerns and being able to immerse yourelf into the world from a gaming perspective was a barrel of fun.

This game might make me jump from still playing my 360 to buying the latest Xbox.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In your former friends defense, it's hard not to hog a game like Red dead. On more than 1 occasion it caused me to pull al nighters when i had to work the next day. The story was pretty good and furthermore it was just a lot of fun to play. I grew up loving westerns and being able to immerse yourelf into the world from a gaming perspective was a barrel of fun.

This game might make me jump from still playing my 360 to buying the latest Xbox.
I love games with good storylines, almost becomes an interactive movie.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Never got into the first one, didn't interest me. Kinda like Assassins Creed and most RPGs.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It looks brilliant
It certainly does. I'm definitely going to have to update my console for this which means I'll be able to also play some of the Assassins creed games I haven't tried yet.

I love games with good storylines, almost becomes an interactive movie.
Me too. I've played through some pretty clunky games that weren't enticing on gameplay alone because the storyline was good. But occasionally you get games that have both and it usually winds up leaving me sad to come to the end.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never got into the first one, didn't interest me. Kinda like Assassins Creed and most RPGs.
My level of respect for you just plummeted. The whole Assassins creed series was gameplay gold with a pretty immersive story-line that drew parallels with actual historical events. The world designs made you feel like you were in the ancient world too. The fighting styles are also adapted from martial arts, the movement around the world was great fun too. It almost inspired my lazy ass to take up parkour and I've loved pretty much every minute of each Creed game I've played. Each to their own with the games they play, but you and I are obviously entertained in very different ways.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

This guy was a friend of mine since we were 4 years old.

Did the dress ups as superman,batman and teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Only problem this guy grew up and is still immature like he was at 4 years old.

One time when we were kids he was being mean to me and I wished for something bad to happen to him at that moment.

It did and he copped a mean asthma attack that almost killed him.
Years before radioheads karma police.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you are referring to this Creed... abso-fucking-lutely.

Honestly the best thing to come from that Creed... was the gift of Mark Tremonti....
Man I forgot about these duds until now.

Thanks bro, thanks a lot lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If you are referring to this Creed... abso-fucking-lutely.

Honestly the best thing to come from that Creed... was the gift of Mark Tremonti....
I could never get into creed. I tried but they never grew on me.

I did find it more tolerable listening to the radio when they played their songs though.