Red Dead Redemption II

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly haven't played it in about 2 weeks. I played a fair bit shortly after release but I sotpped playing to try some other games and I have no real urge to keep playing. It's just too much like FH3.
I'd say FH3 was better. Some better cars in FH4 but I'm not big on the setting. And the lack of Toyota/Lexus and Mitsubishi is kinda annoying.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. Shit go. I have a birthday/Halloween party that Saturday and I can't exactly not go as it's my neighbour's and he's on my xbox live so.....
I remember many years back when I was sick off work one day and ended up playing games on steam all day. I forgot that this prick at work had added me as a friend. The next day at work in front of the boss he says, "if you're going to chuck a sicky, maybe you should set yourself off line so people don't know that you're actually playing video games"

My manager turned to him and said, "he's sick off work. What the fuck do you think he's going to do, run a fucking marathon?"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd say FH3 was better. Some better cars in FH4 but I'm not big on the setting. And the lack of Toyota/Lexus and Mitsubishi is kinda annoying.
Agreed. The sound is better in FH4 but the setting gives me the shits. Everything is the same and it's all dull. I guess it does represent England well

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Quick question fellas, do I need Xbox live to play RDR2?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Quick question fellas, do I need Xbox live to play RDR2?
You should be able to play any game in offline mode. It's just that some will provide big benefits. GTA V gave some benefits on the stocmarket. I'm spending way too much time on Odyssey right now. Sleep is so overrated.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You should be able to play any game in offline mode. It's just that some will provide big benefits. GTA V gave some benefits on the stocmarket. I'm spending way too much time on Odyssey right now. Sleep is so overrated.
And then I wake up with 20 minutes to get ready for work. My body obviously doesn't agree about the sleeping idea.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
"I'd rather be playing vidya games than sitting next to you while you watch Home and Away"
i told my wife im playing at least two times a week. She used to hate it but i told her its my stress release. She watched some show and a ceo of a major company plays xbox and he said its his stress release so now she leaves me be

Also Elon mask is a gamer just mention that guy

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i told my wife im playing at least two times a week. She used to hate it but i told her its my stress release. She watched some show and a ceo of a major company plays xbox and he said its his stress release so now she leaves me be

Also Elon mask is a gamer just mention that guy
Elon Musk also dated some weird musician, started smoking pot and is on the verge of being fired from his own company.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So, apparently, some people are pissing and moaning because Rockstar came out and said their staff are working 100 hours a week to finish the game and they're boycotting it or some shit.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Elon Musk also dated some weird musician, started smoking pot and is on the verge of being fired from his own company.
Smokes pot a billionaire and created the worlds fastest car atm is enough excuses I need lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So, apparently, some people are pissing and moaning because Rockstar came out and said their staff are working 100 hours a week to finish the game and they're boycotting it or some shit.
Geez, I wonder what type of people they are...

Don't worry, just in Blacktown EB they have already 730 pre orders, don't think Rock star gives a single fuck what some pussies think or do.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I seen that. Dan Houser stated it in an interview the other week about how he and like 4 or 5 of his top guys had been putting in work doing 100 hrs a week. Thing is people think it's like all the staff were doing those hours.

This is the article about Rockstar and Red Dead Redemption. There a minor spoilers about the start of the game so just a warning.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/10/the-making-of-rockstar-games-red-dead-redemption-2.html

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Smokes pot a billionaire and created the worlds fastest car atm is enough excuses I need lol
I seen him getting high on the Joe Rogan podcast Joe Rogan Experience.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hmmm well I can only think of a couple of reasons as to why:

• By putting in extra hours they treat their staff like robots instead of humans
  • They think by putting in the extra hours their staff are rushing to complete the job mean it loses quality
...or am I completely missing the snow-flakes point here?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm chatting to you guys now because next week, fuck you if you're not my Xbox lol

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So some people already have the game. Mostly reviewers. It's two discs and the first disc is a "data" disc and the second disc is the actual game.

Edit: