Ray Dib addresses Bulldogs team after loss to Penrith

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The reason the Roosters fans don't blow up is they won a comp within the last four years!
And they had 3 massive changes to their roster

Lost Maloney
Lost Pearce for half a season
Lost JWH for most of the season

They had no halves, they knew they were in for a tough season

Absolutely ridiculous to compare roosters season last year to ours now

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are farked for a couple of seasons.......

Unless we have 3 or 4 freakish juniors hidden somewhere that can replace some of these imposters we have. We can't buy anyone because our cap is rooted and all the imposters are on big dollar long term deals.

And as for Des, his time is up. He had a go, backloaded the roster and unfortunately just farked up with his judgement on the roster. Whoever resigned him needs to be sacked first, and then I would offer him a million to fark off.
Didn't Des stuff up Manly's roster too?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah lets keep Des just because of Foran.

Fantastic move.

Des & Dib can fuck off and if Foran doesnt like it, he can fuck off as well.

Throw the bank at Cronk and lock him up for life after football. Be it Coach,assistant coach,development officer,etc.

When are these fuckwits going to learn and start making the right decisions
Make Cronk captain / coach!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
And they had 3 massive changes to their roster

Lost Maloney
Lost Pearce for half a season
Lost JWH for most of the season

They had no halves, they knew they were in for a tough season

Absolutely ridiculous to compare roosters season last year to ours now
Yep. Bad seasons happen from time to time, but as much as I dislike them, the roosters have been top four quality on a fairly consistent basis for a while now and also have a fairly recent premiership to their name.....and look in the mix again this year.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who the fuck does dib think he is ?? He's an administrator. A glorified secretary.
He has no business addressing the players.
Beides, didn't he address the squad at the start of the year ? How did that work ?
Fuckwit. Thinks he's bullfrog. He's not a shitstain on bullfrogs boxers. ***** a skid mark on the legacy bullfrog built.
He does have a right to ask the players if anyone has a problem with Des. He needed to find that out.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He does have a right to ask the players if anyone has a problem with Des. He needed to find that out.
That's not what happened.
How stupid does dib think we are ?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Why dib when you can fib?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't Mr Dib a financial provider for the club from I heard? If he is and he is pouring his own money into this club, he has more right than any of us to talk to the underperforming players/staff in any manner he needs too...

He knows he is losing money on his return if we play this bad and probably wanted to let the lazy players know it is a serious deal for him

That's what dib said.
That's not what happened.
What do you reckon happened then?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be honest i dont care who says what at this point. Its open slather. If you cant handle the heat then get the fuck out of the kitchen.
Regardless of what people think of dib, if he enters the dressing room and rips shreds off the players for being shithouse, then why do any of you give a shit? Because he didnt do it to des as well?? Rubbish.
At the end of the day, haslers coaching isnt working, but the players are not putting in the required effort either. It should be easier to stick a rocket up the players as then it is to make a coach completely change his structures and coaching method.
IIf the players dont respond, and des cant make the team play better, then fuck the lot of them off!!! No one is safe, and no one should be protected. Players included.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To be honest i dont care who says what at this point. Its open slather. If you cant handle the heat then get the fuck out of the kitchen.
Regardless of what people think of dib, if he enters the dressing room and rips shreds off the players for being shithouse, then why do any of you give a shit? Because he didnt do it to des as well?? Rubbish.
At the end of the day, haslers coaching isnt working, but the players are not putting in the required effort either. It should be easier to stick a rocket up the players as then it is to make a coach completely change his structures and coaching method.
IIf the players dont respond, and des cant make the team play better, then fuck the lot of them off!!! No one is safe, and no one should be protected. Players included.
So if the players are angry at the administration and the coach the solution is to send someone from the administration to get up them ?
My bet is, all the players have been talking about this week is what a **** dib is.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So if the players are angry at the administration and the coach the solution is to send someone from the administration to get up them ?
My bet is, all the players have been talking about this week is what a **** dib is.
Why should the players be pissed at the admin? Players go to training, do their rehab, and have fuck all to do with admin unless they are signing contracts or organising club commitments outside of football.
This isnt high school mate. If they arent willing to accept responsibility for their actions, or accept criticism from the boss of the entire club, then perhaps they need to get the chip off their shoulder.
Dib may be a fuckwit, but personally i dont really know that he is. I think people criticise whoever the fuck they think they should. I doubt any one person on the kennel actually fully understands how the football department, team and coach operate, yet they comment and accuse as if they do. im sure its an incredibly complex beast.
There are a lot of people on the kennel that think they know everything about the club, but this is bullshit. They just have their opinions. Just like me.
So i ask you, why is it not acceptable for the boss of the entire football club to address the team??? Sure he is not the coach, but is that the only reason?? He should be the one responsible for everything eithin the club, and yes, he should also be accountable. If you were in his position, and you care as much about the club as you do, why the fuck wouldnt you say something to the team??? I know i sure as fuck would!! If i was in his shoes and my ass was on the line then i would do exactly the same thing.
Again, the players are not teenagers. If they cant handle a few home truths from the boss of the club, then geow the fuck up. And if any of them have any self respect or pride, im pretty sure they are all having a long hard look at themselves and saying, 'you know what, this is NOT good enough'. They would not be there whingeing that someone said some mean things about them!!!!

N

Natboy

Who the fuck does Dib think he is yelling at the players when he should be yelling at himself in the mirror & Des for fucking the club. Fuck I hope this greasy low **** gets voted out or hit by a truck

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why should the players be pissed at the admin? Players go to training, do their rehab, and have fuck all to do with admin unless they are signing contracts or organising club commitments outside of football.
This isnt high school mate. If they arent willing to accept responsibility for their actions, or accept criticism from the boss of the entire club, then perhaps they need to get the chip off their shoulder.
Dib may be a fuckwit, but personally i dont really know that he is. I think people criticise whoever the fuck they think they should. I doubt any one person on the kennel actually fully understands how the football department, team and coach operate, yet they comment and accuse as if they do. im sure its an incredibly complex beast.
There are a lot of people on the kennel that think they know everything about the club, but this is bullshit. They just have their opinions. Just like me.
So i ask you, why is it not acceptable for the boss of the entire football club to address the team??? Sure he is not the coach, but is that the only reason?? He should be the one responsible for everything eithin the club, and yes, he should also be accountable. If you were in his position, and you care as much about the club as you do, why the fuck wouldnt you say something to the team??? I know i sure as fuck would!! If i was in his shoes and my ass was on the line then i would do exactly the same thing.
Again, the players are not teenagers. If they cant handle a few home truths from the boss of the club, then geow the fuck up. And if any of them have any self respect or pride, im pretty sure they are all having a long hard look at themselves and saying, 'you know what, this is NOT good enough'. They would not be there whingeing that someone said some mean things about them!!!!
You're believing dibs hype.
He's not the boss of the club. He's a board member.
He works for us.
The football department is run by football staff.
The last time dib ran it was for a fucking Big Mac, the fat ****.
**** thinks he's more important than he really is. Hopefully at the end of this year, all his fucken cousins forget to vote and we'll be rid of him.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why didnt he give the almighty des a spray,fucking deluded

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He blew up.
Some players pushed back.
People heard it in the halls.
Definitely wasn't a calm discussion.
What was it about and what did said players push back with? Also did he respond to any of the players who pushed back and did Des cop any mouth from anyone?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You're believing dibs hype.
He's not the boss of the club. He's a board member.
He works for us.
The football department is run by football staff.
The last time dib ran it was for a fucking Big Mac, the fat ****.
**** thinks he's more important than he really is. Hopefully at the end of this year, all his fucken cousins forget to vote and we'll be rid of him.
He is the boss of the Football Club (President). He and the board are responsible for all appointments and contracts so it is ridiculous to suggest he doesn't have either the responsibility for how we have ended up nor the right to give the players a serve. The damn cleaner should've got up them after last weekend and they should be hanging their heads in shame and copping the lot. If they are still carrying on about Reynolds etc then we should flick the lot of them. They are grown men and they have a duty to go out there and aim up. Sure blame Des for whatever strategies and structures we (try to) use, but once they cross the stripe its on them to have a dig. If they have issues with Dib and/or Des fine why not push back and give a return of serve - that's just being honest, but to suggest Dib (or whoever the president is) doesn't have the right to do is rubbish.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why didnt he give the almighty des a spray,fucking deluded
Well I wouldn't be too sure he didn't, but that would've been away from the players and everyone else so you won't hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.