Ray Dib addresses Bulldogs team after loss to Penrith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
According to Weidler, who reckons he has a few sources, after the game Dib approached Hasler and said I want you to leave so I can address the team by myself. Hasler left. Dib addressed the team. Hasler came back afterwards.

The Grill team said in all their playing they had never ever had that happen to them.
Weedler is a parasite... his only sources are the Roosters club and their players.

M Johns thinks he is the best thing in the NRL and has his head up Tallis @ss... (or is it the other way around???)

Both Weedler & Johns have NFI what is going on....

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a disaster our club has become. Dib wants too much power, Castle is too busy at the airport meeting refugees and is preparing to fuck off and Hasler is just......wrong.
Dib must be fucking Haslers sister. The amount of money Hasler insisted on spending on facilities and players and we are getting further away from a priemiership but Dib re-signs the ****. We have a team full of dinosaurs, plodders, fat lazy *****, no talent, players playing out of position, most of which are getting over paid. There are a few exceptions but not many. Its getting harder and harder to watch this team from week to week.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't care if you aren't happy? Every time you play you go hard and give it your all........And if I had a real problem I would have.left.
Pretty much Josh Jackson's philosophy. he'll probably be gone soon too.

I don't think they are deliberately tanking. I think they are imploding because they don't really believe in Des stupid game plan any more. No matter how professional they try to be. They also know Des in more than likely out there trying to shop them off the roster and that the club is using them as scapegoats for its many failings in recent years. I don't care how professional players are.....eventually that will take a toll. It will probably start showing in Jackson soon too unless something is done. It's a difficult psychological position for the players.....Des is coaching them to play an ugly, clunky style, stunting the development of our players, this is a roster Des assembled himself and yet its players are still being used as scapegoats for his very obvious shortcomings and failings. How can players be expected to do their best to make a coach who spends his weeks making them look worse look better? Even if the motivation to try and play well is there. That is a toxic motivational environment for a player to be in. Juniors is definitely a fair bit different....you're just out there to have fun in juniors, even if the coach is a dick....at least you're not worrying about your career and how your toxic coach may be impacting on it.

Des is the problem and the problem will persist as long as he is here. Players have come and go in recent years, but our mediocrity and stale, insipid style of play has been constant.

Honestly, I really feel for these players. All my anger is concentrated on Dib and Des.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember Bullfrog doing it many years ago when we were going crook.
But Bullfrog was the Bulldog-father and when he spoke every one listened. Bullfrog had the respect of all clubs, players and fans alike!!!! Dib thinks that he is the Bulldog father but his kidding himself. Dib may look like a Bulldog (Good head) but suffers delusions of his own grandeur.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It was too find out if the players have problems with the coach and/or want out and to solidify the team.

Remember Dib looks after recruitment and contacts now, since castle couldn't even do that correctly.

Weedler is a parasite... his only sources are the Roosters club and their players.

M Johns thinks he is the best thing in the NRL and has his head up Tallis @ss... (or is it the other way around???)

Both Weedler & Johns have NFI what is going on....
These idiots sole purpose is to destabilize or club through the media by spreading lies.

I've seen weedler in real life and he looks just as big a slimebag.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kinda old news. In the interview with Dib after the game he said that he talked to the players and the all said they had no issue with Des. This is basically repeating what Dib said and calling it "breaking news"

Just the usual Weedler/Matty Johns crap

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty much Josh Jackson's philosophy. he'll probably be gone soon too.

I don't think they are deliberately tanking. I think they are imploding because they don't really believe in Des stupid game plan any more. No matter how professional they try to be. They also know Des in more than likely out there trying to shop them off the roster and that the club is using them as scapegoats for its many failings in recent years. I don't care how professional players are.....eventually that will take a toll. It will probably start showing in Jackson soon too unless something is done. It's a difficult psychological position for the players.....Des is coaching them to play an ugly, clunky style, stunting the development of our players, this is a roster Des assembled himself and yet its players are still being used as scapegoats for his very obvious shortcomings and failings. How can players be expected to do their best to make a coach who spends his weeks making them look worse look better? Even if the motivation to try and play well is there. That is a toxic motivational environment for a player to be in. Juniors is definitely a fair bit different....you're just out there to have fun in juniors, even if the coach is a dick....at least you're not worrying about your career and how your toxic coach may be impacting on it.

Des is the problem and the problem will persist as long as he is here. Players have come and go in recent years, but our mediocrity and stale, insipid style of play has been constant.

Honestly, I really feel for these players. All my anger is concentrated on Dib and Des.
I agree with everything you said but I will.not ever give shitty players a pass. Of course it starts at the top, but that doesn'tEan some.of the rot hasn't leaked down to the players, because it has.

And if true that they aren't playing for the coach, to get him sacked well they can fuck off too. Because not playing for the coach always works anyway, worked for the tigers lol.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is the coaches salary part of the cap?

If we arse the twat does that mEan we will have sweet fuck all money to get a new coach?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
people say its bad to speak about someone behind their back but i think its worse to speak about them when they are there

des would be like "wtf im right here"

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has a lot of skills that a topline footy player needs to have, we just don't use those skills well enough or in the right position. History is littered with players with potential who play inconsistently until they a put in the right position and then they fly. I think Mbye is/can be one of those players. We have either been forced or decided to play him where he is generally least effective. I don't know what his best position is but if he went to another club he would fly as they would put him where he should play.
Now you always support Des, but here you say that if Mbye went to another club he would fly, so whose fault is it then that he doesn't fly at our club.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the coaches salary part of the cap?

If we arse the twat does that mEan we will have sweet fuck all money to get a new coach?
I'm almost sure it is not,its just that our leagues club might be struggling.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah lets keep Des just because of Foran.

Fantastic move.

Des & Dib can fuck off and if Foran doesnt like it, he can fuck off as well.

Throw the bank at Cronk and lock him up for life after football. Be it Coach,assistant coach,development officer,etc.

When are these fuckwits going to learn and start making the right decisions
With your ridiculous attitude you should go follow netball for the next two and a half years.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also if these ***** aren't playing for the coach, how about play for the supposed "heart" of them team. Why not play for Grub and send him out in the finals one last time. Why not play hard so Grub comes back and is in a good spot? Because.not playing for the coach is a weak arse bullshit excuse for being SHIT, that's why.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Now you always support Des, but here you say that if Mbye went to another club he would fly, so whose fault is it then that he doesn't fly at our club.
The way I see it is Mbye is one of the better players in the club and so he should be in FG. The problem is that we have been running on empty with halves for the past couple of years and so Des is trying to make him into a half while still playing a power forward game. It would work if our forwards still had power but they don't and so it is falling back to Mbye to be a controlling half, which is not his game. Frawley may be a controlling half but he isn't good enough to do it consistently, so Des keeps Mbye in the 7, not because he is going to be a great half but because our options are limited and Mbye should be in the team. Can't have Reynolds as the controlling half its not his go either and of the two of them Mbye is more controlling than Reynolds. You could argue for Mbye to go to 9 but i don't think he has 50 tackles in him plus an attacking run at least not until he gets some training into him. So we are stuck with 2 running halves and an inconsistent controlling 7 on the bench. In another team Mbye would be outside a controlling half and be bobbing up everywhere much the same as Reynolds does and with the straight lines he tends to run would fly.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
But Bullfrog was the Bulldog-father and when he spoke every one listened. Bullfrog had the respect of all clubs, players and fans alike!!!! Dib thinks that he is the Bulldog father but his kidding himself. Dib may look like a Bulldog (Good head) but suffers delusions of his own grandeur.
Just responding to the comment that it had never been done before. That's all...

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, I can tell you their takings have dropped by $100,000 per week since they started the carpark construction. No-one is going there because of all the works. No doubt it will right itself when its all done but that is still a while away and the club, while not insolvent or anything like that, is way down on revenue and they aren't in a position to waste a couple of million in the foreseeable future, no matter how good the reason may be.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who the fuck does dib think he is ?? He's an administrator. A glorified secretary.
He has no business addressing the players.
Beides, didn't he address the squad at the start of the year ? How did that work ?
Fuckwit. Thinks he's bullfrog. He's not a shitstain on bullfrogs boxers. ***** a skid mark on the legacy bullfrog built.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's evident that the players hate the style we are playing, Ennis has said it time and time again that he hated it when he was there and that's why he was such a better player at Cronulla because he had more free reign and an open game plan. If former players are saying it then that says a lot. We also don't have the cattle at the club to be a good team and if I were a star player at another club tell me why I would come to the bulldogs to play under a game plan that is as boring as watching paint dry? It has massive ramifications and unless des changes which doesn't look likely we are going to be a very average team for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.