Rashays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Halal lol

I'd 10/10 times prefer to eat meat from a cow that copped a slug to the head and died in an instance then a poor **** that had its throat slit with some **** gibbering beside it.

Is there Halal veggies and fruit?

This apple had its stem cut and prayed to so its ok to eat. That Apple was shot by an oozi. No good.
You obviously don't know whay your talking about. The cow does not suffer when done right. Don't bring up the example of those ****s that were torturing the cows before being slaughtered, that shit ain't halal

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Halal lol

I'd 10/10 times prefer to eat meat from a cow that copped a slug to the head and died in an instance then a poor **** that had its throat slit with some **** gibbering beside it.

This apple had its stem cut and prayed to so its ok to eat. That Apple was shot by an oozi. No good.
Btw no there isn't halal in fruit and veggies.
and wtf is that example Youve brought up with the apple and the oozi?
What are you getting at?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Halal lol

Pretty random comment. The thread got bumped by some lady trying to advertise the business and it turns into a debate on Halal food.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I hate that almost every product is Halal these days

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
The food isn't that great and a bit pricey for what it is imo.

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the Chicken Schnitzel with Mushroom Sauce. Otherwise it's a shithole

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate that almost every product is Halal these days
It's because some foods that are made use extracts from swine like cheeses and breads. We sell over seas so Islamic contrived so products being halal for export creates business for local businesses.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They become pickles after she is done with them lol
Its all part of rayshays special fermentation chamber , they put it next to those fancy million dollar oven that can hit 400 degrees no joke lol. Mr I unban her and let us unleash

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not really. I actually feel like eating there now so it seems like it's working.

If they're paying our club good coin and it's helping us financially, I won't complain.
Yes, when we come down to Sydney for the footy and it is not a one day visit we normally go to Rashays at Punchbowl to eat. Still had some of the gift cards we won on the spin the wheel at Belmore fan day last year. Popped up about $10 and won something close to $100 in cards and got a discount card for nothing. Renew the member card once a year for $10 and you get discounts when you dine in.Then last year they had the free pizza thing at the Manly game, 20000 likes and everyone who had one of the try cards was entitled to a free pizza of choice. Went there the next day and the whole family ate for zero.
One thing I have noticed is that I am getting at least one to two sms messages a week for them offering deals etc.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Its all part of rayshays special fermentation chamber , they put it next to those fancy million dollar oven that can hit 400 degrees no joke lol. Mr I unban her and let us unleash
Where she has "gone" there is no coming back from.

If you really want to rise up against the Rashays oppression, seek out their social media accounts and smash them for advertising on there.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.