Natboy

Are they a chain? I'd never heard of them until they started sponsoring us

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol you sound like the worst advertisement on late night TV.

It's just another ordinary Cafe.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol @ Bianca, signed up to the kennel, to post an infomercial about rashays??

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Someone i know found a roach in there meal

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But but but ....... they have a special oven from America that cooks at 400 degrees and her brother gets all the fresh produce for them daily its no joke.
Because all the years we have been eating else where we may never know what was preheated.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does your bro put aside some "fresh"oversized cucumbers for you ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But but but ....... they have a special oven from America that cooks at 400 degrees and her brother gets all the fresh produce for them daily its no joke.
Because all the years we have been eating else where we may never know what was preheated.
Hahaha, talking about food im getting mutha****ing indian cooked by my mates grandma, shes like 100. Gunna be some goood butter chicken

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, talking about food im getting mutha****ing indian cooked by my mates grandma, shes like 100. Gunna be some goood butter chicken
Farrkkk awsome my neighbors moved , seen some Chinese in the house so I thought I best introduce myself ( I could get me some home cooked mong lamb ) the ***** we're there for a day and are leasing the joint selfish pricks lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Farrkkk awsome my neighbors moved , seen some Chinese in the house so I thought I best introduce myself ( I could get me some home cooked mong lamb ) the ***** we're there for a day and are leasing the joint selfish pricks lol
Bloody asians (full offence) buying properties every where ffs. Bet you will never see them near the house again and miss out on some free chinese ahaha

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL @ Bianca. The funny things people do when they need to make a buck.

On a slight side note, did I see them now sponsoring the Tigers? Do they still sponsor the Bulldogs?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You do realize I can knock up a perfectly good medium rare rump /sirloin/scotch fillet in around 10 mins on my cooktop without spending millions on a oven from America that can reach 400 degrees No JOKE

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Also, WHO THE **** HAS STEAK WELL DONE???

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL @ Bianca. The funny things people do when they need to make a buck.

On a slight side note, did I see them now sponsoring the Tigers? Do they still sponsor the Bulldogs?
I reckon the Bulldogs became to expensive for Rashays to sponsor like they were doing so they found a cheaper team like the Tigers lol...

We stopped eating there once we stopped hearing/seeing about them with our team, food is decent and prices are okay.

I do, I prefer my meat cooked properly. I can't stand the look of raw or bloody meat on my plate.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon the Bulldogs became to expensive for Rashays to sponsor like they were doing so they found a cheaper team like the Tigers lol...

We stopped eating there once we stopped hearing/seeing about them with our team, food is decent and prices are okay.

I do, I prefer my meat cooked properly. I can't stand the look of raw or bloody meat on my plate.
Bahhh chop its head off wipe its arsehole good enough

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
When i used to work at a restaurant as a kitchen hand the head chef there reckons it's sacrilege to cook a steak well done.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Halal lol

I'd 10/10 times prefer to eat meat from a cow that copped a slug to the head and died in an instance then a poor **** that had its throat slit with some **** gibbering beside it.

Is there Halal veggies and fruit?

This apple had its stem cut and prayed to so its ok to eat. That Apple was shot by an oozi. No good.

Status
Not open for further replies.