Rashays

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it just me or is everyone finding "Rashays" very annoying? they are literally everywhere now.. anything to do with the club.

Its like fk off please. Seriously its really annoying. Even in Zaps bloody talks before game and all the pre game comedy etc the mention of the word Rashays is constant.

INFRONT OF DES THERES RASHAYS ADVERTISEMENT. Why are they sponsoring so hard?? Literally everywhere. No joke.

Anyone feel the same way? >:(
It didn't until you pointed it out, now it shits me to tears

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like the modern Pizza/Pasta/Grill equivalent of Sizzlers/LoneStar/OutbackJacks/SilverSpur/Hogs Breath.

AKA run of the mill family focussed restaurant serving average food at reasonable prices.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Never been.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking at their locations, I can see why they sponsor a western sydney team .

They do seen to get some blanket coverage, as with Des as coach, the cameras seem to focus on him more than any other coach during a game.

His removal of the headphones when annoyed reminds me of Horaitio Kane and his sunnies TBH.

To me the name sounds arab, so i'm surprised its a pasta place.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You guys are spoilt for choice with halal food in Sydney. You even have halal steak restaurants.

I'd be fat as **** if I lived there.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
As someone living outside sydney, all it can think of when I see the advertisiments @ dogs games, is who the F$#K are they

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You guys are spoilt for choice with halal food in Sydney. You even have halal steak restaurants.

I'd be fat as **** if I lived there.
Serious question - does Halal really taste any better/different?

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As someone living outside sydney, all it can think of when I see the advertisiments @ dogs games, is who the F$#K are they
I live in Sydney and I had never heard of then til they sponsored the dogs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Serious question - does Halal really taste any better/different?
Not really. It's more a religious thing than anything. Cutting the cows throat while praying over it as oppose to putting a bolt through its head.

The throat cut is just to kill the cow. They used to bleed lambs slowly which made the meat more tender but this is not halal practice and it was stopped because it was found to be cruel and not entirely effective.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do they put kebab meat on their pizza ? Any place that uses kebab meat on pizzas is A Ok in my book
Nah, they don't. Just your run of the mill pizza.

There's a kebab shop in Sydney that has the best kebab pizzas. TC Brothers. Damn good.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

There's a kebab shop in Sydney that has the best kebab pizzas. TC Brothers. Damn good.
Living on Brisbane's northside, i miss kebabs. Going to Sydney on the weekend. Trip to Metro1 Ashfield will be in order.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score

fuk kebabs...get yeeros bro...the new inthing

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Looking at their locations, I can see why they sponsor a western sydney team .

To me the name sounds arab, so i'm surprised its a pasta place.
from website

The Rashay’s name came from its owners, RAmi & SHannon & the initials of their last name.
Hogs Breath Sponsor/sponsored Panthers at one stage too.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

No idea what it's called but just near the metro theater , they gots the kebab meat pizza I grabbed the bbq one 3 slices 10 bucks (slices huge ) the chick said this will be the best pizza you will ever have I said "that's a big call " one bite in I almost dropped a load in my pants .

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No idea what it's called but just near the metro theater , they gots the kebab meat pizza I grabbed the bbq one 3 slices 10 bucks (slices huge ) the chick said this will be the best pizza you will ever have I said "that's a big call " one bite in I almost dropped a load in my pants .
Yeah, I had a curry like that once. One bite and I was never going to make the toilet....

Status
Not open for further replies.