Opinion Rajab to 7

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wish you didn't point out that try to me....he full bitched it.
So did Edwards on one of the Gutho tries, I think it was the 2nd one. Yeah, 99% he would have still scored but you never know and it sends the right signal to the rest of the team ..... Edwards was clearly exhausted at that point, if he doesn't have the stamina to play 1st grade get him off the team.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
This was CCs first mistake not making rajab in the top 30. Should have been number 7 from the beginning of the season, or at least when he was ready to drop flanno. World cup really hurt his and our season.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
6. Burton
7. Rajab
13. Oluapu

14. Nu Brown

Not convinced on Rajab he hasn’t shown me anything to say he will do good in the nrl. But I think KO is a lock and Burton is.a better 6 then 7. So Rajab might be able to fill a hole and could impress if given the opportunity. He will be targeted heavily so it is a risk

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know we all want to see the team play well and win ..

But maybe it’s best we don’t get to over hyped with these young blokes after watching them only play 5 minutes of footy ..

Until we see him play 7 lead the team around the park and see how he goes with the week to week grind of NRL we don’t know how he’ll go & I hate seeing these kids getting these “ he’s a shit ****” or hate comments after 5 or so games and not instantly being JT ..

Let’s see how he goes before getting to pumped up on the kid ..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What's with people saying KO to 13? He is not a 13 & never will be.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't think Ko will handle lock, i do think he is to small, big NAS will run straight over him
Might work for remainder of season but not long term.