Opinion Rajab to 7

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
For all those asking for Rajab - we shipped 30+ with 13 defenders. WTF are we doing with 12?

As shit as Declan Casey is (and he is real shit) - he wouldn't shit his bed like Rajab did and not even try to tackle Sivo.

Guess you're all the #pointz generation.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should’ve been 7 from round 1. Especially after his showing at the world cup
I've said it from the start, CC should play him @ HB and get some one like Sherwin to spend time with him at training, and mentor him at and before each game, surely the club can afford paying Sherwin to help him.
Its obvious that good HB are few and far in between, so the next best option is to develope from within and Rajab looks the most suited to HB, and that includes both Burton and KO, As a local Junior he would have his heart in the club unlike some of the mersenerys we get from other clubs, who only come for big money.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For all those asking for Rajab - we shipped 30+ with 13 defenders. WTF are we doing with 12?

As shit as Declan Casey is (and he is real shit) - he wouldn't shit his bed like Rajab did and not even try to tackle Sivo.

Guess you're all the #pointz generation.
I wish you didn't point out that try to me....he full bitched it.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I wish you didn't point out that try to me....he full bitched it.
Yep. Tell me the last time you saw that in 1st grade in a game that theoretically was still winnable? From a rook of all people - I'd maybe be ok with an old pro protecting his body (and thats a very, very maybe) but this?

And there's a whole thread arguing for him at #7. What a laugh

Send him back to reggies. Put him in the middle and tell him he has to make 40 tackles (and at least 20 as a primary) and then we'll talk 1st grade.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree, I’ve said it since he proved he could hang for Lebanon. He’s high energy with a halfbacks skillset. Instead we shit on him and gave his spot in top 30 to Reynolds and played the dud over him. He should be 15 games into his development by now

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, I’ve said it since he proved he could hang for Lebanon. He’s high energy with a halfbacks skillset. Instead we shit on him and gave his spot in top 30 to Reynolds and played the dud over him. He should be 15 games into his development by now
It appears that the race factor plays a part in some peoples mind and they will look for any fault they can find to down play those they don't like, add to that rajab is also a muslim so thats 2 reasons to down play him, (I have seen it many times during my life).
Unfortunately the very people who carry a race or religious or whatever gripe haven'tgot the guts to look in the mirror and admit it.