Raelen Castle on Sterlo tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol ofcourse there's nothing wrong with winning a f*cking premiership guys I was just stating the obvious.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought she was going to be good for the club early on, but i've since developed a dislike for her...she trots out the standard lines, yet never has an opinion, she never backs the players or the fans and always cowers down to the NRL not to mention since she has arrived we suddenly have players black flipping and getting out of deals with our club.

We are a rugby league power house yet we act as meek as mice, just once i'd like to see her stand up for the players or the fans instead of the dribble she comes out with.....the club is more than just a sales product & the sooner she realizes that many of us live and breathe this club and we are sick of being treated like a door mat or a cash cow by the NRL...the sooner she'll earn my respect......until then i have very little time for her bullshit spin doctor political correct answers
Must of forgotten the Josh Reynolds incident pre origin last year. She stands by every player and has the respect of every player because they know she has their back. And i know this because i have family members that play/played for our club now and when she first got appointed.

The problem is she knows nothing about Rugby League.

But then again, she doesn't really have to being a CEO.

That said I'd still throw my cabanossi up her hallway.
I think its you that knows nothing about league. Her father captain the kiwis in the 50s/60s i think she said and has always been around rugby league.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not exactly brother...the anger in this case relates to her weak as piss response to us getting violated without lubrication after the South Sydney debacle. I don't care for politics, I care about protecting your own and standing up for what you believe in. She failed the test - graphically. The sooner she goes and someone with some heart and guts gets the role, the better. Give it to Assassin ffs. At least I know he bleeds blue and white and actually cares about the club. #Rayleneout
It would be my honor. I will, like i always have, give them my blood, sweat and tears.

Plus I'll donate my heart to Dorothy as well, still more ticker than him lol

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which is exactly the way it SHOULD be as we are in the business of winning NOT competing. 10 years is too long. No excuses. Running second is just the first loser and means 3/5's of 5/8's of SFA.
Completely agree man

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not exactly brother...the anger in this case relates to her weak as piss response to us getting violated without lubrication after the South Sydney debacle. I don't care for politics, I care about protecting your own and standing up for what you believe in. She failed the test - graphically. The sooner she goes and someone with some heart and guts gets the role, the better. Give it to Assassin ffs. At least I know he bleeds blue and white and actually cares about the club. #Rayleneout
What was our weak as piss response?

Status
Not open for further replies.