Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
She lost my respect with how she handled the fallout of the Souths game.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Off the top of my head:

Our club has continued to do well financially..........we always have this comes down more to how the leagues club is run more than anything

Our member base has grown .........we have always been a well supported club, topping merchandise sales, making the GF last year helps

She handles herself well with the media ......its what she's paid to do, but yeah if agreeing with them and condemning our players and fans to appease the media is doing well...ok

She has led the evolution of our cheerleaders into something more than just eye candy ...WOW MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT!

She handles the business side leaving Des to run the team as he sees fit .... So she should...this makes her great?

The players all respect her .....why wouldn't they? they can play like shit and still collect a fat pay check, she'll probably even re-sign Hodko

She has a good level of interaction with the members and fans. We now have a members committee, she has done QnAs, she visits the kennel. .....all political, if there was babys to kiss she'd be doing that too....hopefully she doesnt start doing triathlons as well

Our partnership with white ribbon .....our community partner? this was brought in well before she arrived (camp quality)
What he said.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
And u still haven't stated why ur not happy with her
I didn't say I'm not happy with her. I just said I don't think she is great like some people were saying she is.
You have to do great things to be great. She might have done good things but she has not done great things.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The board chairman etc will decide whether to renew their contract or not

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Off the top of my head:

Our club has continued to do well financially..........we always have this comes down more to how the leagues club is run more than anything

Our member base has grown .........we have always been a well supported club, topping merchandise sales, making the GF last year helps

She handles herself well with the media ......its what she's paid to do, but yeah if agreeing with them and condemning our players and fans to appease the media is doing well...ok

She has led the evolution of our cheerleaders into something more than just eye candy ...WOW MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT!

She handles the business side leaving Des to run the team as he sees fit .... So she should...this makes her great?

The players all respect her .....why wouldn't they? they can play like shit and still collect a fat pay check, she'll probably even re-sign Hodko

She has a good level of interaction with the members and fans. We now have a members committee, she has done QnAs, she visits the kennel. .....all political, if there was babys to kiss she'd be doing that too....hopefully she doesnt start doing triathlons as well

Our partnership with white ribbon .....our community partner? this was brought in well before she arrived (camp quality)
Don't talk sense bro. People here don't like it.
Don't forget the players call her Aunty so that's all that matters

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol why the dislike for her? And what could she do to make u happy? In her immediate power?

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing would make this lot happy bar a premiership

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Lol why the dislike for her? And what could she do to make u happy? In her immediate power?
Are you serious? Did you read anywhere that I said I don't like her?
I just said I don't think she is great!!!
Like some people were saying she is.
Maybe you think she's great and that's fine. Maybe you're exceptions are just way lower than mine, and you are free to call her "great" if that's what you think.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did u read what I said, I said she was very good not great

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Did u read what I said, I said she was very good not great
And if you seen I was replying to someone else's post in regards to this. But you joined in so I'm answering you.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Nothing would make this lot happy bar a premiership
With the club that we are, the facilities we have. All of our grades stink and playing like crap. Do you think this is acceptable for any club?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lol no but while we wait till October this year for the premiership she's doing her job very well!
If by some miracle we win the comp this year it wouldn't be because of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.