Raelen Castle on Sterlo tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Castle is such a politician. Never directly answers questions.
She's just like greenburg, who I liked, until I saw the other side of him and realized it was just for the media.
I'm convinced castle will use us to build her rep, then shit on us and take a job in the NRL.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Greenburg tended to keep us up to date with the moves he was making, I think the lady is still getting a grip of steering the club, Bulldogs player scandals are under control which is good except for Loko who was new.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The difference between Raelene and Tg is that Greenburg was making the right noises at our club to get to his ultimate goal of working in the Nrl. He couldn't have cared less about the club, he just gave the perception he did.

If anyone thinks that greenburg, noad or anyone else would gave handled the Easter Friday situation differently they're kidding themselves.

The media, commentators and the nrl will rip you to pieces if you don't say what you're expected to as a CEO. Show me one nrl CEO that has stood up for a player or issue in recent times.
how about when noad went to war the the telegraph, he didnt give a **** lol

i liked this interview because it mostly wasnt about business, it was a normal interview

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Castle is such a politician. Never directly answers questions.
She's just like greenburg, who I liked, until I saw the other side of him and realized it was just for the media.
I'm convinced castle will use us to build her rep, then shit on us and take a job in the NRL.
i dont see her on tv every week like greenberg though

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought castle handled herself like most ceos in the nrl ... standard answers... but answered the questions with a corporate professionalism .

she is a ceo .... the front end office leader .. that's all .. she is not calling the shots when it comes to how the football team goes forward and wins a comp

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought castle handled herself like most ceos in the nrl ... standard answers... but answered the questions with a corporate professionalism .

she is a ceo .... the front end office leader .. that's all .. she is not calling the shots when it comes to how the football team goes forward and wins a comp
This. She is a great CEO, I don't know what kennellers expect tbh.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She's a fence sitting politician.

Typical no brains no balls CEO who is trying to look good in a mans game.

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think their expecting a peter moore type ceo ... not going to happen in todays game ... really who remembers the ceo when u win a premiership///////

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is she knows nothing about Rugby League.

But then again, she doesn't really have to being a CEO.
Case in point .. Dave Smith .. "Who is Cameron Smith" (days after his appointment).

The Dave Smith example shows perfectly why at least some knowledge of the game is required in order to sucessfully integrate into the inner workings of an NRL club.

This is why Smith & Grant have the fall guys in Greenberg/Richardson. They are clueless about the game and instead rely on advisers and "other people to take the blame", when something goes wrong.

Teflon or Circulon should sponsor the NRL, because nothing sticks!

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

What are you even talking about? She has grown up with Rugby League her whole life. What are you basing this comment on?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

That said I'd still throw my cabanossi up her hallway.
Mate her dad played rugby league. She knew Steve Mortimer aswell and saw him play. You know nothing bulldogs_fan

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This. She is a great CEO, I don't know what kennellers expect tbh.
I agree Gareth, most of the posts on this thread are similar to the posts we have been currently getting on threads discussing Trent, Tony, Josh etc etc the BS continues from some of our members FFS

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
In all honesty she is doing a great job but I lost respect when she didn't fight for our captain ,I know what people are going to say that she had her hands tied blah blah , but that showed weakness and that to me is what lost respect

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
She's a fence sitting politician.

Typical no brains no balls CEO who is trying to look good in a mans game.
"man's game" is such a ridiculously poor mentality to have

if you are born with a dick it doesn't make you any more qualified to be a rugby league CEO

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
"man's game" is such a ridiculously poor mentality to have

if you are born with a dick it doesn't make you any more qualified to be a rugby league CEO
That's right.

Greenturd had no dick but did ok for us lol

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
You say she is a great ceo, just wondering what are the great things she has done?
Off the top of my head:

Our club has continued to do well financially
Our member base has grown
She handles herself well with the media
She has led the evolution of our cheerleaders into something more than just eye candy
She handles the business side leaving Des to run the team as he sees fit
The players all respect her
She has a good level of interaction with the members and fans. We now have a members committee, she has done QnAs, she visits the kennel.
Our partnership with white ribbon

I could find a lot more if I went looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.