Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love you pisssst but Gareth is spot on.

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Case in point .. Dave Smith .. "Who is Cameron Smith" (days after his appointment).

The Dave Smith example shows perfectly why at least some knowledge of the game is required in order to sucessfully integrate into the inner workings of an NRL club.

This is why Smith & Grant have the fall guys in Greenberg/Richardson. They are clueless about the game and instead rely on advisers and "other people to take the blame", when something goes wrong.

Teflon or Circulon should sponsor the NRL, because nothing sticks!
You do realise John Grant played for Queensland & Australia. Don't know what else you would need to know about the game if you have represented your state and country.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Off the top of my head:

Our club has continued to do well financially
Our member base has grown
She handles herself well with the media
She has led the evolution of our cheerleaders into something more than just eye candy
She handles the business side leaving Des to run the team as he sees fit
The players all respect her
She has a good level of interaction with the members and fans. We now have a members committee, she has done QnAs, she visits the kennel.
Our partnership with white ribbon

I could find a lot more if I went looking.
Our club will always do well financially.
Our member base will always keep growing
Cheerleaders?? Lol
Handles business side of things?well that's her job isn't it?
All these things don't make you great.
Bullfrog was great.
If she was to step down tomorrow I don't believe anyone would say wow we in trouble now she's left.
And I don't believe anyone will
Call her great.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh she's doing a good job. What do you think she should be doing that she isn't?

Give credit where credit is due. Out of all the clubs i feel confident in saying we have one of the better ceos.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What would u want her to do that she isn't doing?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Meh she's doing a good job. What do you think she should be doing that she isn't?

Give credit where credit is due. Out of all the clubs i feel confident in saying we have one of the better ceos.
One of the better CEOs I can go with. But great I can't accept.
Give us the 2 comps she promised by 2019 and than I'll call her great.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's the players jobs n coaches not the ceo's, and I'm pretty sure that was des's plan!!! CEO runs the club! Players win premierships

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
God I actually forgot about noad............ Dang

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
That's the players jobs n coaches not the ceo's, and I'm pretty sure that was des's plan!!! CEO runs the club! Players win premierships
So who's the boss of the coaches and the players? And if players or coaches don't step up who's the one that has to deal with it? Any company you work for if there are no results they come for the Ceo. When the board ask why is the team gone to shit and playing like the don't give a crap. You saying her answer will be ask the players and the coach that's not my job?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said it was up to players n coaches to win premierships not decide who gets sacked if they under perform

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I said it was up to players n coaches to win premierships not decide who gets sacked if they under perform
Ok, so who is it that is responsible for the coaches and players and make sure they perform

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Players under perform it's the coaches job, coach under perform it's the boards job which includes the CEO!! But she ain't guna give us a premiership!! That is the player n coaches job!!! To perform on the field! And her job to perform off it!! Which comes back to why ur not happy with her? And what could she do in her power to make you happy?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Players under perform it's the coaches job, coach under perform it's the boards job which includes the CEO!! But she ain't guna give us a premiership!! That is the player n coaches job!!! To perform on the field! And her job to perform off it!! Which comes back to why ur not happy with her? And what could she do in her power to make you happy?
In that case she shouldn't have opened her mouth and said 2 by 2019. That's a massive fail right there.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In that case she shouldn't have opened her mouth and said 2 by 2019. That's a massive fail right there.
All clubs have targets to work towards, but that was des' s plans which you say she told the media to what their working towards!!! Are you not happy the club wants to try n get 2 premierships by then? Or are they being too optimistic in your opinion?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And u still haven't stated why ur not happy with her

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Off the top of my head:

Our club has continued to do well financially..........we always have this comes down more to how the leagues club is run more than anything

Our member base has grown .........we have always been a well supported club, topping merchandise sales, making the GF last year helps

She handles herself well with the media ......its what she's paid to do, but yeah if agreeing with them and condemning our players and fans to appease the media is doing well...ok

She has led the evolution of our cheerleaders into something more than just eye candy ...WOW MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT!

She handles the business side leaving Des to run the team as he sees fit .... So she should...this makes her great?

The players all respect her .....why wouldn't they? they can play like shit and still collect a fat pay check, she'll probably even re-sign Hodko

She has a good level of interaction with the members and fans. We now have a members committee, she has done QnAs, she visits the kennel. .....all political, if there was babys to kiss she'd be doing that too....hopefully she doesnt start doing triathlons as well

Our partnership with white ribbon .....our community partner? this was brought in well before she arrived (camp quality)

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
All clubs have targets to work towards, but that was des' s plans which you say she told the media to what their working towards!!! Are you not happy the club wants to try n get 2 premierships by then? Or are they being too optimistic in your opinion?
More than happy with the target they set. I'd be over the moon with one.
What happens to CEOs that don't meet their target?

Status
Not open for further replies.