Pride Jersey Pt.2

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The divide jersey is even causing divide on the Kennel.

Any team that touches this jersey instantly fractures the dressing room and fan base. Sucked in Manly!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's amazing, each and every time one of them says that the lgqbt community are accepted, they immediately follow it with statements that show therir hatred and non acceptance of the lgqbt community
"gay people are accepted in modern society"

2 seconds later

"this TV show has a single gay character. Stop shoving this woke bullshit down my throat!"

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"gay people are accepted in modern society"

2 seconds later

"this TV show has a single gay character. Stop shoving this woke bullshit down my throat!"
Lol

I remember realist said that about one of the sites from the independent that I had linked to

It was a small rainbow flag in the top left corner ffs and he said this was being rammed down everyone's throats. I spent a good 20 minutes trying to find it because it was so small on their Web page

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s why sport should be left alone from all this bullshit. Sport unites and is inclusive already! It’s a common ground for all walks of life.
I generally agree that this stuff shouldn't be forced through sport. It is done to encourage acceptance but can end up causing more conflict. So I agree that the jersey thing shouldn't be pushed, but at the same time, gambling ads, alcohol ads, all that stuff should also be refused.

But while it shouldn't be pushed by the clubs or NRL, players should be able to celebrate it themselves. Players should have the option to wear something to signify their support of the LGBTQI community. Nothing breaking uniform. Just like a rainbow armband or something like that. It gives players the opportunity to show their support without the corporate rubbish.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I generally agree that this stuff shouldn't be forced through sport. It is done to encourage acceptance but can end up causing more conflict. So I agree that the jersey thing shouldn't be pushed, but at the same time, gambling ads, alcohol ads, all that stuff should also be refused.

But while it shouldn't be pushed by the clubs or NRL, players should be able to celebrate it themselves. Players should have the option to wear something to signify their support of the LGBTQI community. Nothing breaking uniform. Just like a rainbow armband or something like that. It gives players the opportunity to show their support without the corporate rubbish.
That's fair enough, many players have a cross or Jesus on their wrist straps.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sport unites my arse. What world are you living on mate?
Nothing unites like our limo bro. We don't discriminate.

If the UN had meetings in our limo there would be world peace the next morning.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's fair enough, many players have a cross or Jesus on their wrist straps.
Yep. And Polynesian players often pray together. A similar thing with people who support LGBTQI would be good.

My one concern is peer pressure. There's still a lot of pressure to be a full on man. That's always a big part of sport in general, but it's extra strong in Rugby League.