Pride Jersey Pt.2

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What if you put your dick into the vacuum cleaner when you where a kid to see if it would tear it off. Where would one fit in the alphabet spectrum?

obviously asking for a friend
I used a hairdryer because I thought a blow job was literally....a blow job.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s kelpie telling us he got touched by his older brothers friends when he was younger and now he’s scared of gays
Very funny mate, what you said is made up rubbish from a sick mind.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why should they have to state it in any scenario? Do you have to state that you’re a crazy homophobic asshole before discussing gay related matters?
No only gays and their supporters should be allowed to push the gay lifestile, what a piece of shit but then some shit is not easily flushed.
When Premier Nevile Wran allowed the mardi grah, some of the gay supporting arsehole idiots were joking that it one day would be made compolsery, can't wait for that to happen so that I can deal with them my way.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I may have exagurate what you posted some month ago. However a few months ago during I guess what may have been in the heat of battle, you did post something to the affect that Catholic School kids were suffering grevously as a result of experience at School.
Of the 3 Schools you mentioned 1 was in Newcastle, not sure of the other 2 althought I've a vague memory that 1 was in Bathurst, the other in Vic.
It was during discussions in the Religious Discussion Thread, during some heat discussions, where you were ropable that per pupel than Catholic Schools were getting much more money that State Schools.
Yes that was in relation to the child sexual abuse scandals that was revealed in the Royal Commission. It was found that 1 in 3 students had taken their lives either through substance abuse or suicide. My comment was not a comment relevant to today's general situation in Catholic schools.

So again, you don't know how to stick to context of the argument and are looking for the easy path of playing the victim.

It was during discussions in the Religious Discussion Thread, during some heat discussions, where you were ropable that per pupel than Catholic Schools were getting much more money that State Schools.
Again no. You have a problem with understanding other people's posts.

I have a problem with private schools, in general not just Catholic private schools, being given an excess amount of money vs the public school system. That public schools and their students are left far behind in standards of facilities to be educated.

Where I was ropeable is when people like dogwhisperer claim that his kids are far above everyone elses kids and they deserve the money more than poor people's kids.

Where I was ropeable is if Catholic schools are accepting tax payer money, then they have no right to discriminate against anyone in the community in applications for teaching jobs. A gay teacher who teaches mathematics, is a maths teacher, end of. No ifs, no buts, no maybes, no discrimination.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure whether to laugh react or sad react to this. It could well be true.
I can assure you that no one has ever touched me, if they had I would have dealt with them Mafia stile by now.
So get that in your sick head you useless arsehole.
The ones that are now pushing the gay agenda are the ones that were most likely touched up by paedophiles, how about that.
The only thing I'm against is gays and their supporters advocating their perverse rubbish.
Gays and their supporters can do anything they like inside 4 walls.
Although I accept gambling is part of our culture, have done a little muself, I am also against it been advertised.
Even our resident athiests advocate Hacky, said that he wouldn't take his kids to the Mardi Grah

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can assure you that no one has ever touched me, if they had I would have dealt with them Mafia stile by now.
The ones that are now pushing the gay agenda are the ones that were most likely touched up by paedophiles, how about that.
The only thing I'm against is gays and their supporters advocating their perverse rubbish.
Although I accept gambling is part of our culture, have done a little muself, I am also against it been advertised.
Even our resident athiests advocate Hacky, said that he wouldn't take his kids to the Mardi Grah
Pretty sure there is not a pro gay agenda and its the other way around.
Like you say they can do what they want in their four walls so why do we hear anti gay sentiment in society in 2022?
There are plenty of old order militants who want Homo's delegalized back to 1980.
Who cares what they want?
If you don't like something do you have the right to say everyone has to live to your beliefs?
If you don't like VB should everyone else be banned from it?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pretty sure there is not a pro gay agenda and its the other way around.
Like you say they can do what they want in their four walls so why do we hear anti gay sentiment in society in 2022?
There are plenty of old order militants who want Homo's delegalized back to 1980.
Who cares what they want?
If you don't like something do you have the right to say everyone has to live to your beliefs?
If you don't like VB should everyone else be banned from it?
For the good of Australia VB should be banned :p

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No only gays and their supporters should be allowed to push the gay lifestile, what a piece of shit but then some shit is not easily flushed.
When Premier Nevile Wran allowed the mardi grah, some of the gay supporting arsehole idiots were joking that it one day would be made compolsery, can't wait for that to happen so that I can deal with them my way.
How did we get onto the subject of the Mardi Gras? I have said I wouldn’t take kids to the Mardi Gras, myself. It’s not an event that was designed for kids, that’s why it takes place from late at night into the early hours of the morning. If parents want to take their kids, that’s their decision. Don’t put words in my mouth.

This argument isn’t about Mardi Gras it is about you suggesting gay people should be shamed with fear-mongering advertising campaigns because there is currently an outbreak of monkeypox in the gay male community. In short, this argument started because you were (and still are) being hateful towards the LGBTQI community and have more screws loose than a Homer Simpson DIY project.

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You habe changed form AFL goal posts to nrl and soccer all in the one post.

Kelp. I'm glad the dinosaur mentality is fading in society.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What if you put your dick into the vacuum cleaner when you where a kid to see if it would tear it off. Where would one fit in the alphabet spectrum?

All I know is whatever part you fit into..it’d suck.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did we get onto the subject of Mardi Gras? I have said I wouldn’t take kids to the Mardi Gras myself. It’s not an event that was designed for kids, that’s why it takes place from late st night into the early hours of the morning. If parents want to take their kids, that’s their decision. Don’t put words in my mouth.

This argument isn’t about Mardi Gras it is about you suggesting gay people should be shamed with fear-mongering advertising campaigns because there is currently an outbreak of monkeypox in the gay male community. In short, this argument started because you were (and still are) being hateful towards the LGBTQI community and have more screws loose than a Homer Simpson DIY project.
If a club wants to put on a pride jersey game and it derails their season, I hope it is your's and not my beloved Bulldogs

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You habe changed form AFL goal posts to nrl and soccer all in the one post.

Kelp. I'm glad the dinosaur mentality is fading in society.
Another very poor excuse by a person who dosen't have the guts to respond directly. or do you suffer from the lack of grey matter between the ears.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another very poor excuse by a person who dosen't have the guts to respond directly. or do you suffer from the lack of grey matter between the ears.
Respond to what exactly?

You need to proof read your posts kelp. Control those voices in your head

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

If you want a real buzz, loop the vacuum’s extension cord around your dick 10-15 times and then press the retractor button.

I’ve had my vacuum cleaner for many years, and I have floorboards.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If a club wants to put on a pride jersey game and it derails their season, I hope it is your's and not my beloved Bulldogs
Ummm we support the same team, dude. This is a bulldogs forum. Most of us follow the same team here.

I’m not asking you to support the idea of pride jerseys. All I want from you is for you to acknowledge that shaming gay people isn’t going to help in the fight against monkeypox.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes that was in relation to the child sexual abuse scandals that was revealed in the Royal Commission. It was found that 1 in 3 students had taken their lives either through substance abuse or suicide. My comment was not a comment relevant to today's general situation in Catholic schools.

So again, you don't know how to stick to context of the argument and are looking for the easy path of playing the victim.

Again no. You have a problem with understanding other people's posts.

I have a problem with private schools, in general not just Catholic private schools, being given an excess amount of money vs the public school system. That public schools and their students are left far behind in standards of facilities to be educated.

Where I was ropeable is when people like dogwhisperer claim that his kids are far above everyone elses kids and they deserve the money more than poor people's kids.

Where I was ropeable is if Catholic schools are accepting tax payer money, then they have no right to discriminate against anyone in the community in applications for teaching jobs. A gay teacher who teaches mathematics, is a maths teacher, end of. No ifs, no buts, no maybes, no discrimination.
I'd be ropeable too if I was a parent of one of the kids that you teach at your school knowing that the person who is supposed to be educating my kids is posting on the kennel all day.

And for the record, my kids go to private schools because I work my ass off to pay for it, and not because some arrogant woke child with a chip on his shoulder thinks they attend these schools because they are far above everyone else kids.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
And for the record, my kids go to private schools because I work my ass off to pay for it, and not because some arrogant woke child with a chip on his shoulder thinks they attend these schools because they are far above everyone else kids.
That's all good. You can send your kids to whichever school you think is best for them, and good on you if you worked so hard to get them there. Do you really think the Government should be funding private schools (which are supposed to be independent), at the expense of government schools they are actually supposed to be responsible for, though?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd be ropeable too if I was a parent of one of the kids that you teach at your school knowing that the person who is supposed to be educating my kids is posting on the kennel all day.

WELL!!!! I've got FANTASTIC news for you!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a teacher, so you don't have to be ropeable.

"woke child", that right there shows your maturity.

Your kids go to private school because you work hard? Fantastic, I didn't object to that.

I originally said that private schools accept public, taxpayer money, therefore private schools should not be discriminating as they accept TAXPAYER MONEY FROM THE WHOLE PUBLIC, i.e. all walks of life.

You objected to this and think that what you and other parents pay, is enough to sustain those private schools and therefore should be allowed to discriminate against potential teachers and staff. (this part here, this is the ARROGANCE you displayed that your kids are far above everyone else)

Given private schools are OVERFUNDED by the public purse and still are in need of funding from the PUBLIC PURSE, it's obvious they still need funding from taxpayers, which include taxpayers of all walks of life. Thereby it's objectionable that general tax payer funds are used to discriminate.

Your private schools wouldn't survive with just parents paying and no taxpayer funds but sure go for it, segregate yourselves.