Pride Jersey Pt.2

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WELL!!!! I've got FANTASTIC news for you!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a teacher, so you don't have to be ropeable.

"woke child", that right there shows your maturity.

Your kids go to private school because you work hard? Fantastic, I didn't object to that.

I originally said that private schools accept public, taxpayer money, therefore private schools should not be discriminating as they accept TAXPAYER MONEY FROM THE WHOLE PUBLIC, i.e. all walks of life.

You objected to this and think that what you and other parents pay, is enough to sustain those private schools and therefore should be allowed to discriminate against potential teachers and staff. (this part here, this is the ARROGANCE you displayed that your kids are far above everyone else)

Given private schools are OVERFUNDED by the public purse and still are in need of funding from the PUBLIC PURSE, it's obvious they still need funding from taxpayers, which include taxpayers of all walks of life. Thereby it's objectionable that general tax payer funds are used to discriminate.

Your private schools wouldn't survive with just parents paying and no taxpayer funds but sure go for it, segregate yourselves.
Become a politician and go make a difference.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure there is not a pro gay agenda and its the other way around.
Like you say they can do what they want in their four walls so why do we hear anti gay sentiment in society in 2022?
There are plenty of old order militants who want Homo's delegalized back to 1980.
Who cares what they want?
If you don't like something do you have the right to say everyone has to live to your beliefs?
If you don't like VB should everyone else be banned from it?
If you say that their is no pro gay agenda, what do you call the pride Jersey stuff Manly put on, or the Mardi Grah parade. Are yo saying that some people need either of those 2 celebrations to help them decide if they are want to be gay.
BTW have you ever seen the concept of Husband Wife @ Kids been been promoted, that concept is the foundation in which our society is built on.
All societies need Hetro families in order to survive, no society is dependent on gay relationships in order for it to survive.
BTW when gay activity was legilised by the Wran Government, the saying was that it was done becuse it was unfair to expect police to peep through key holes to see what Mr's Finklestone and Smithers were up to

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you say that their is no pro gay agenda, what do you call the pride Jersey stuff Manly put on, or the Mardi Grah parade. Are yo saying that some people need either of those 2 celebrations to help them decide if they are want to be gay.
Help them decide if they want to be gay??? Bahahaha you demented fucken clueless dinosaur.

How about those events are aimed to help promote undestanding, acceptance and unity.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Help them decide if they want to be gay??? Bahahaha you demented fucken clueless dinosaur.

How about those events are aimed to help promote undestanding, acceptance and unity.
Accept what ?? Gays are different to heterosexuals, what’s this acceptance shit we are different

Negro please, help promote understanding?? Have u been to a Mardi Gras ?? It’s highly sexually oriented and perverse, the most promiscuous people on the planet they are

Sickening !

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
BTW have you ever seen the concept of Husband Wife @ Kids been been promoted, that concept is the foundation in which our society is built on.
All societies need Hetro families in order to survive, no society is dependent on gay relationships in order for it to survive.
BTW when gay activity was legilised by the Wran Government, the saying was that it was done becuse it was unfair to expect police to peep through key holes to see what Mr's Finklestone and Smithers were up to
I don't think its pro gay everyone should suck each other off its more about some gays suicide from family rejection, shit jobs and general prejudices in the community, they do it harder than most, nice touch from an NRL club, nothing wrong with equality, give them mutual public respect, you don't have to fuck them.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think its pro gay everyone should suck each other off its more about some gays suicide from family rejection, shit jobs and general prejudices in the community, they do it harder than most, nice touch from an NRL club, nothing wrong with equality, give them mutual public respect, you don't have to fuck them.
And normal people don’t suicide ? Or have shitty jobs ??

Respect isn’t given, it’s earned

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
And normal people don’t suicide ? Or have shitty jobs ??

Respect isn’t given, it’s earned
Their rates might be higher, you still respect people in public you don't know,

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Become a politician and go make a difference.
I was gonna say he doesn’t have the intellect for it but then I look at women like Thorpe and faruqi. He will feel right at home. Gaurentee you his first words in parliament will be “I identify as they/them” call the royals rapists and colonists ignoring his own Turkish heritage and what atrocities they’ve committed. And then he will throw his fist in the air and claim Australia is racist for having a cross on the flag. He will then proceed to invite people to a drag show and call it family friendly with “donations”.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was gonna say he doesn’t have the intellect for it but then I look at women like Thorpe and faruqi. He will feel right at home. Gaurentee you his first words in parliament will be “I identify as they/them” call the royals rapists and colonists ignoring his own Turkish heritage and what atrocities they’ve committed. And then he will throw his fist in the air and claim Australia is racist for having a cross on the flag. He will then proceed to invite people to a drag show and call it family friendly with “donations”.
Please bro, I don’t want to waste my time talking about that fruit loop.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Accept what ?? Gays are different to heterosexuals, what’s this acceptance shit we are different

Negro please, help promote understanding?? Have u been to a Mardi Gras ?? It’s highly sexually oriented and perverse, the most promiscuous people on the planet they are

Sickening !
Have you ever been to a hetro gangbang? Or swap party?

I tell you what mate, it's clear you haven't! Haha.

Send me a DM and I'll get the limo to drop in this evening to show you what the hetro world is REALLY like.

Highly sexually oriented and perverse ... hahaha.

I take it it's only gay people that shit in each other's faces? Hahaha

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you ever been to a hetro gangbang? Or swap party?

I tell you what mate, it's clear you haven't! Haha.

Send me a DM and I'll get the limo to drop in this evening to show you what the hetro world is REALLY like.

Highly sexually oriented and perverse ... hahaha.

I take it it's only gay people that shit in each other's faces? Hahaha
Not that I agree with them but theses called gangbang/swap parties are held behind closed door sand not advertised at least to the general public.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not that I agree with them but theses called gangbang/swap parties are held behind closed door sand not advertised at least to the general public.
You've been to a gangbang/swap party in public? Damn son. I've gotta sign up to wherever you're a member as that sounds AWESOME!

Have never seen one in the general public before, but would certainly like to be a part of it.

Could you give me a link to where I can see / take part in this?

Cheers darling:kissingheart:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's common for ignorant arseholes to resort to offensive terminology when they don't have an answer.
With the passing of the same sex marriage bill the popularity of the Mardi Grah, as well as the anti discrimination bill they should have no problem with confidence and acceptance,.
If they have a problem they should look to see if they have other problems in their life. Hetros who have trouble finding a partner get depressed to.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's definitely a "gay agenda". Just like when black people get killed by police. There's a "black agenda". That agenda is to stop black people from getting killed by police.

The "gay agenda" in this case is to encourage acceptance. Something that some people refuse to do.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's common for ignorant arseholes to resort to offensive terminology when they don't have an answer.
With the passing of the same sex marriage bill the popularity of the Mardi Grah, as well as the anti discrimination bill they should have no problem with confidence and acceptance,.
If they have a problem they should look to see if they have other problems in their life. Hetros who have trouble finding a partner get depressed to.
Ahhh the whataboutisms!

Tell me kelp. Who made you the arbiter of what acceptance is? Very narrow minded.

Oh wait. I forgot. According to you i have to disclose my sexuality when discussing these issues because it hold relevance right?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahaha

I'd say you were dropped on your head but I'm certain there wasn't much going on up there in the first place.

And again you can't help yourself to be an intolerant, lying, extremist sack of shit

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There's definitely a "gay agenda". Just like when black people get killed by police. There's a "black agenda". That agenda is to stop black people from getting killed by police.

The "gay agenda" in this case is to encourage acceptance. Something that some people refuse to do.
It's amazing, each and every time one of them says that the lgqbt community are accepted, they immediately follow it with statements that show therir hatred and non acceptance of the lgqbt community