Pope Francis resigning?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Answer this one question. If there is a vote to ban Christianity from Australia and I encourage people to vote to ban it, and thanks to my efforts, Christianity is banned in Australia. Anyone practising it will be imprisoned. All thanks to me. Does that make me a bigot?
Are you saying homosexuality is a religion?
Or are you saying people practising the lgbtqi ideology by performing gay sex is the same as Christianity?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you saying homosexuality is a religion?
Or are you saying people practising the lgbtqi ideology by performing gay sex is the same as Christianity?
I could put it another way. For example, banning Aboriginals from getting married. That would be more accurate.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Answer this one question. If there is a vote to ban Christianity from Australia and I encourage people to vote to ban it, and thanks to my efforts, Christianity is banned in Australia. Anyone practising it will be imprisoned. All thanks to me. Does that make me a bigot?
Christians have been perscuted improsined and killed in a lot of countries since it's inception.
Saying that something is wrong is along way from imprisining people who practice it
Tell me when did the Church even say let alone encrouge it's followers to push for the improsinment of gays.
By saying that I'm the king of avoidence proves that you are a hypcorite.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Christians have been perscuted improsined and killed in a lot of countries since it's inception.
Saying that something is wrong is along way from imprisining people who practice it
Tell me when did the Church even say let alone encrouge it's followers to push for the improsinment of gays.
By saying that I'm the king of avoidence proves that you are a hypcorite.
You're literally avoiding answering the question again. You're diverting to something not even relevant. "Christians get imprisoned and killed in other countries". Yes. So do. Gay people. But that's not relevant to the question I asked. It's a simple question. Would it make me a bigot?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I could put it another way. For example, banning Aboriginals from getting married. That would be more accurate.
I dont understand why theists find it so hard to answer.

Constant deflection.

Maybe it will bring out the hypocrisy in it all?

"We WaNt To SaVe YoUr SoUl"... because we are arrogant and self righteous.

I would vote NO to ban the overt practising of ones religion in Australia and No to ban the overt expression of ones homosexuality (through SSM or bob and fred kissing in public)... why cant they say the same. Legit SSM outside the church has nothing to do with them. Imagine the arrogance of thinking it does

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never even heard church talk about gay people, apart from Falau. All Church services inside or outside our Church involve praying, ie, giving glory to God.
The problem with you and a few others, is that you are so blinded by hate that it has made you very sick, perhaps you should be forgiven if you are on drugs. If you can't see any good with the Catholic Church or any other Demonation you are a danger to yourself and badly in need of help
A good classic exaple of been sick with hate is Kambala, he comes on the fan forum of our club which he hates, he has said so himself, (BTW every single rotter fan I've known have had a hatred for our club even got into fights about it).
He then starts a thread about how a Church rips of money it made from running a retirement home, he then proceeds to find other reasons to peddle his hate against Christianity.
Him and a few others then use the fact a few Church people do terrible things and then continually peddle their hate by continually saying that all priests are either Paedophiles or cover up for them. He then exposes, exagurates and makes up stories of other instances around the world, as if Priests are the only ones who have committed an form of evile acts.
When you continually peddle stuff some true or partly true against an individual or instution, when virtuall everybody knowns what the institution stands for, you are doing it because you are intoxitated with hate, you are not doing it for any other reason
BTW Dogna88 do you follow the club and want it to be successfull, if you do then do you know the reason why our football club got started in 1935, because I do, and I can spell it out for you.
You cling to this lie like a drowning man with a life preserver. I have proven that the Vatican, the spiritual leaders of your church are paedophile protectors, these so called men of god hide the most vile in society from prosecution for raping children behind a veil of secrecy with no intent other than to protect the wealth of the church from the victims of paedophile priests.

You'll ignore this post just as you did with my post #381 because you are a coward and you have no issues worshipping at the altar of paedo protectors. You call everyone else sick but it is way past time to have a good look in the mirror.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You cling to this lie like a drowning man with a life preserver. I have proven that the Vatican, the spiritual leaders of your church are paedophile protectors, these so called men of god hide the most vile in society from prosecution for raping children behind a veil of secrecy with no intent other than to protect the wealth of the church from the victims of paedophile priests.

You'll ignore this post just as you did with my post #381 because you are a coward and you have no issues worshipping at the altar of paedo protectors. You call everyone else sick but it is way past time to have a good look in the mirror.
There is not a singular view from members of the Catholic Church, as with any perspective there are many shades of opinions which are guided by experience, culture and knowledge. I am quite progressive when it comes social issues because of my work and family connections to LGBTIQ people.

Your comment about the Vatican is accurate but could be applied to all powerful entities, from the judiciary, other faiths, big business, govt departments etc.

Your comment about worshipping at the altar of paedo protectors is inaccurate... the altar is where the eucharist is consecrated. There is no worship of clergy within the Catholic faith. The disrespect in your comment is not helpful to any dialogue or an expectation that you will get a response from whoever you were talking to

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're literally avoiding answering the question again. You're diverting to something not even relevant. "Christians get imprisoned and killed in other countries". Yes. So do. Gay people. But that's not relevant to the question I asked. It's a simple question. Would it make me a bigot?
And you say that I'm avoiding the question.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I really hope KambahOne "the kennel poster" is not a representation of the actual person(whatever your real name is) who lives and dwells in our community. I really hope this is only a keyboard obsession you have and that's all it is, because if it isn't just a keyboard obsession and this is really who you are then society is in trouble. Some of your comments on here have to be the most ludicrous and outrageous comments I've ever read.

I'm actually willing to put money down that you may have been one of those "other supporters" who called all Bulldogs supporters rapists after the 2004 Coffs harbor scandal that never was. You just come across as a "Tar them all with the same brush" kind of guy/girl.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It generally accepted rightly or wrongly that gay sex involves the practice of sodomy, (please let me know if it is not so). Jesus himself said that man who lies with man will not enter the Kindom of Heaven.
Gay marriage is about promoting the concept of man lying with man, So how can an instution which preaches Christs teachings accept gay marriage.
BTW Jesus saved the adulterist women from been stoned, but also told her go and sin no more.
Why do you make such an issue of it considering the fact that the supporters of gay marriage won the referendum, even though marriage had been regarded as union betteen a man and a woman since time memorial.
Gay sex sodomy or what ever, is a practice people can do or refuse to do, the fact that their exists different races in the world is a natural thing created by God, (you should learn more about the good Samatarian).
That could be you projecting.

But I can understand that. As I posted above. The Catholic Church on behalf of the Pope made a statement urging Church members in Australia to vote against same sex marriage. To vote to shut down a basic human right.

I don't care if it came from the head of the Church, the head of some evil corporation. God. The devil. A Christian or an Atheist. I don't care who says it. But if you tell people to vote against gay marriage it is no different to telling peope to vote against interracial marriage. It's no different to racism. What the Church said is bigotry pure and simple.
What you athiests should come to terms with is, that their is a MASSIVE gap between genuine Christians and Athiests.
I understand that you athiests cannot accept that the Catholich Church and (perhaps other Churches) provides guidence for its faithfull, due to the fact of the way society is changing and also due to the fact that some practices enter the public arena such as homo sexuality, we all know that it existed since time memorial.
The word bigot, applies to someone harbouring hatred for a person or an entity, you do not need to hate smeone to tell them that what they are doing is wrong. You may not be aware of it but not that long ago bigoted thugs used to belt gays, I would bet anything that those thugs were either athiests or their fellow travelers they were the true bigots
I understand that some of the athiests on TK don't like to even think let alone talk about the word HATE. Perhaps it is because the truth has never been popular.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What you athiests should come to terms with is, that their is a MASSIVE gap between genuine Christians and Athiests.
I understand that you athiests cannot accept that the Catholich Church and (perhaps other Churches) provides guidence for its faithfull, due to the fact of the way society is changing and also due to the fact that some practices enter the public arena such as homo sexuality, we all know that it existed since time memorial.
The word bigot, applies to someone harbouring hatred for a person or an entity, you do not need to hate smeone to tell them that what they are doing is wrong. You may not be aware of it but not that long ago bigoted thugs used to belt gays, I would bet anything that those thugs were either athiests or their fellow travelers they were the true bigots
I understand that some of the athiests on TK don't like to even think let alone talk about the word HATE. Perhaps it is because the truth has never been popular.
It's one of those doomed concepts. Telling a homosexual that they are free to be homosexual but that homosexual sex is wrong, that's no different to telling them that they are wrong for existing. It's a key part of who they are.

But I accept that it's a true part of being Christian. It's just following the bible to believe it's wrong. So I accept that as you have freedom of religion then you have freedom to believe that.

Where I draw the line is when you use that belief to oppress others. When Christians tell homosexuals that they should not be allowed to marry. That's Christians saying that non-Christians must follow Christian belief. It doesn't work that way. Freedom of religion does not give you the right to dictate the lives of non-Christians. If you think it does then your stance has no place in modern society. That stance is bigotry pure and simple.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Then you say that some athiests do harbour petty hates.
100% they do. I've never denied that. But just because there are spiteful anti-theists or angry atheists around, it doesn't give you any more rights to also use hate while pretending it's "love"

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont understand why theists find it so hard to answer.

Constant deflection.

Maybe it will bring out the hypocrisy in it all?

"We WaNt To SaVe YoUr SoUl"... because we are arrogant and self righteous.

I would vote NO to ban the overt practising of ones religion in Australia and No to ban the overt expression of ones homosexuality (through SSM or bob and fred kissing in public)... why cant they say the same. Legit SSM outside the church has nothing to do with them. Imagine the arrogance of thinking it does
I would agree that no Christian Church has the right to stop people from entering into a civil agreement, union or even a so called marriage.
The main reason my Church opposed SSM is because some gays were also wanting to force Catholic Priests to marry gays in the Church, all our local Priests said that they would rather go to jail rather than oblige.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You are by far the best I've ever seen at clining to petty hates in your case it is Chritianity.
I am friends with a number of people who have relatives in Italy and often speak to them, and none of them have even heard of the massive scandles your have brought up.
BTW there is much worse stuff including Corruption in our society than Paedophile Priests, so why haven't you said anything about it.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would agree that no Christian Church has the right to stop people from entering into a civil agreement, union or even a so called marriage.
The main reason my Church opposed SSM is because some gays were also wanting to force Catholic Priests to marry gays in the Church, all our local Priests said that they would rather go to jail rather than oblige.
And i fully oppose forcing the church to marry same sex couples under their faith.