Pope Francis resigning?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have this T-Shirt:

It's one of my favourites, but the Mrs hates it when I wear it in public. So I wear this shirt instead

Love em. Mine are just words on fabric, I got an
"Anti Vaxxers
=
F**king Morons" one the wife hates, but you would be amazed at how many thumbs up I get wearing it.

My anti American one gets some laughs
"What does AMERICA stand for:
Arrogant
Moronic
Egotistical
Retarded
Ignorant
Clueless
Arseholes"

and strangely enough I'm yet to be pulled up wearing my anti Israel one "Israel / noun - criminal and corrupt nation state".

I order mine through a mob in Melbourne, PM me if you want the details.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, you always post truth mixed in with lies. Others and not just myself have pulled you up on it. It's just pure hatred.
You have a massive chip on your shoulder, but the sad thing is there are many like you in society.

P.S you should get a Hat to go with your T-shirt
That's a nice depth you've got your head buried in, you be safe down there.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love em. Mine are just words on fabric, I got an
"Anti Vaxxers
=
F**king Morons" one the wife hates, but you would be amazed at how many thumbs up I get wearing it.

My anti American one gets some laughs
"What does AMERICA stand for:
Arrogant
Moronic
Egotistical
Retarded
Ignorant
Clueless
Arseholes"

and strangely enough I'm yet to be pulled up wearing my anti Israel one "Israel / noun - criminal and corrupt nation state".

I order mine through a mob in Melbourne, PM me if you want the details.
I have a Bad Religion T Shirt. Wore it while in Texas and got the dirtiest looks. One woman actually screamed that I was pure evil.

fNr2vnCT36w_91891acb-40dd-4820-a347-b147721c42ae.jpeg

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good ole Pope Platitude was in Canada recently apologising for the abuse reaped upon the indigenous peoples of that country by the Catholic Church, but in true catholic bullshit, his heartfelt apology was meticulously written by the legal eagles of that shithole institution to ensure zero culpability.

"Pope Francis on Monday began a long-sought act of reconciliation in Canada, decrying the country’s “catastrophic” residential school system for Indigenous children and asking for forgiveness for the “evil committed by so many Christians."

"I am deeply sorry — sorry for the ways in which, regrettably, many Christians supported the colonizing mentality of the powers that oppressed the Indigenous peoples,”

Francis hosted an Indigenous delegation at the Vatican in April and apologized then for the “deplorable conduct” of some “members” of the Catholic Church in the residential school system. Some survivors said at the time that those words did not go far enough. They hoped Francis would address the complicity of the Catholic Church. But Francis’s remarks Monday hit much the same note as the earlier apology, in that he lamented the actions of individuals in the church — not the church itself.

The cowards in the catholic church always hide behind this bullshit. Pope Platitude went on...

“I ask forgiveness, in particular, for the ways in which many members of the church and of religious communities cooperated, not least through their indifference, in projects of cultural destruction and forced assimilation promoted by the governments of that time, which culminated in the system of residential schools,” Francis said.

When the Presbyterian Church of Canada apologized in 1994, the actions of wrongdoing were ascribed to the church itself. “We confess that The Presbyterian Church in Canada presumed to know better than Aboriginal peoples what was needed for life,” the church said in a statement at the time.

While one religion has the moral and ethical fortitude to own up to their actions, the other is filled with lying, two-faced, corrupt paedophile protectors. Maybe someone should tell Captain Paedo Protector that forgiveness requires repentance first, not self-protecting, legally scripted platitudes.