Pope Francis resigning?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll throw my hat into the ring, it's about time the church was headed by a devout atheist!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll throw my hat into the ring, it's about time the church was headed by a devout atheist!
Who knows, maybe you might get some votes at the Papal Conclave. But I'd say your chances are less than the Dogs winning the premiership this year and going back to back and winning again in 2023. But may I also add that the chances of you being upset about missing out on leading the church is probably about 0%

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who knows, maybe you might get some votes at the Papal Conclave. But I'd say your chances are less than the Dogs winning the premiership this year and going back to back and winning again in 2023. But may I also add that the chances of you being upset about missing out on leading the church is probably about 0%
My platform will be, it's Ok to get married and it's Ok to be gay etc.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
here

here

here

here

There's many more instances littered throughout this thread of you saying people are living in sin/wrong.
So now we all know that athiests believe in sin, GROW A BRAIN YOU F--N IDIOT.
If you are a real teacher I really feel sorry for your students.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot understand why this is so hard to fathom. If there was a vote to ban Christianity in Australia and I went around encouraging people to vote to ban Christianity, I would be a bigot. Pure and simple. And when there's a vote for gay marriage and people go around telling people to vote against it, they are being bigots.

Using your religion as a tool of oppression doesn't make you the hero. It makes you a bigot.
If you haven't seen/ heard athiests speaking up against Christianity, particularily against the Catholic Church, you're both deaf blind and/or stupid, it also makes me think that you do it yourself.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you haven't seen/ heard athiests speaking up against Christianity, particularily against the Catholic Church, you're both deaf blind and/or stupid, it also makes me think that you do it yourself.
You're trying to twist the narrative again. Have I hear atheists speaking against Christianity? Definitely. There's heaps of anti-theist stuff I have seen posted on here.

But that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about bigotry from members of the Catholic Church which you're trying to distract from by talking about unrelated stuff. It's like if a serial killer walked into court and said, "your honour, Hitler killed many people. Let's discuss that"

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course it’s a hate Christianity thread. It’s the bottom line really. Just have a look at the Religious debate thread, scroll through it, it’s got hundreds of Mocking and laughing at Christianity posts with cartoon imagery humiliating the Christian faith. They talk about freedom Lollll, how is that freedom to come on a public footy forum and get faced with that. It’s insulting! The real funny thing is they then turn around and call us bigots! Hypocrisy much? I don’t know, I’ll let you decide. I think those calling others out as Bigots(a very loose word by the way) should have a very hard look at themselves because maybe after all they are the true Bigots!
Thanks a million Bro, most athiests don't care what the Church,s believes and preaches, but unfortunately a few athiests on here are so blind that that they are beyond repaire. By their logic if someone says something about discouraging gambling, he/she is a bigot but for the gambling agencies to vigiursly promote gambling on TV it's OK.
Guess we have to feel for the mental health of the athiests who are worried about what the Church believes and preaches

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're trying to twist the narrative again. Have I hear atheists speaking against Christianity? Definitely. There's heaps of anti-theist stuff I have seen posted on here.

But that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about bigotry from members of the Catholic Church which you're trying to distract from by talking about unrelated stuff. It's like if a serial killer walked into court and said, "your honour, Hitler killed many people. Let's discuss that"
So "you've seen heaps of anti athiests stuff posted on here" please tell us about. it.
AS for your last paragraph poor poor you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So "you've seen heaps of anti athiests stuff posted on here" please tell us about. it.
AS for your last paragraph poor poor you.
You are the king of avoidance.

But your silence confirms that you accept that the Church carried out bigotry. You just don't care that the Church carried out bigotry.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks a million Bro, most athiests don't care what the Church,s believes and preaches, but unfortunately a few athiests on here are so blind that that they are beyond repaire. By their logic if someone says something about discouraging gambling, he/she is a bigot but for the gambling agencies to vigiursly promote gambling on TV it's OK.
Guess we have to feel for the mental health of the athiests who are worried about what the Church believes and preaches
Answer this one question. If there is a vote to ban Christianity from Australia and I encourage people to vote to ban it, and thanks to my efforts, Christianity is banned in Australia. Anyone practising it will be imprisoned. All thanks to me. Does that make me a bigot?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Answer this one question. If there is a vote to ban Christianity from Australia and I encourage people to vote to ban it, and thanks to my efforts, Christianity is banned in Australia. Anyone practising it will be imprisoned. All thanks to me. Does that make me a bigot?
I’m going to answer it. Yes it does make you a bigot. Fair call.

But you’d also be enabling Christians to enter sainthood.
Kind of reminds me of Saint Maxamilion Kolbe.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
who has signed him and what position does he play? haven't heard of him