Plastic Bags being phased out by Woolworths

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Project started this whole thing, or at least had a big hand in media coverage for it. Blame them. And yes they are all lefties.
Bahaha what a complete load of shit, man you post some right wing rubbish sometimes.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Replacing plastic bags with plastic bag bin liners ... GENIUS.. NOT.

It was never about the environment, it was about Woolworths saving money by not providing bags, and then selling this ecobag shit for like 5c a bag. It's all about the moolah $$$

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
In sa they charge per bag if you ask for them .
Fuck i remember i started at coles with paper bags

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bahaha what a complete load of shit, man you post some right wing rubbish sometimes.
Media coverage bro, media coverage. We never heard much about this shit until those lefties came on board, only from time to time. Then they came along and BANG.

Wahesh

Reaction score
In sa they charge per bag if you ask for them .
Fuck i remember i started at coles with paper bags
Paper bags are bad. Either they give way when a load is too heavy, they break in the rain, or if there's a leakage, you have a big problem. Then you have items that have will naturally get moist once you take them out of the fridge area such as milk, ice creams etc...

Wahesh

Reaction score
Replacing plastic bags with plastic bag bin liners ... GENIUS.. NOT.

It was never about the environment, it was about Woolworths saving money by not providing bags, and then selling this ecobag shit for like 5c a bag. It's all about the moolah $$$
More to it then that mate. Those stores sell the liners and make money of them. Let's say you need to buy one roll of liners per month. That's $5 extra that you're out of pocket. People lose their shit over health insurance price hikes. $2 per month (health insurance) vs $5 per month (bin liners).
Which one is worse? Bin liners.
Which one is completely necessary. Bin liners.

The plastic bag problems we have are not going to go away, not ever.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Paper bags are bad. Either they give way when a load is too heavy, they break in the rain, or if there's a leakage, you have a big problem. Then you have items that have will naturally get moist once you take them out of the fridge area such as milk, ice creams etc...
I know it was great for ***** tear small hole in bottom put icecream flat on bottom by the time the unload to car they came flying back in rage how bag busted and shit broken all over car park .
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I know it was great for ***** tear small hole in bottom put icecream flat on bottom by the time the unload to car they came flying back in rage how bag busted and shit broken all over car park .
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
LMFAO. I swear bro you kill me. I can see you deliberately breaking the bag just so you can go into full rage mode and blast a little apprentice guy at the service desk :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
LMFAO. I swear bro you kill me. I can see you deliberately breaking the bag just so you can go into full rage mode and blast a little apprentice guy at the service desk :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
***** of customers i used to stick my thumb in their mince and put washing powder in the same bag

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, even though he's an Eels support, in my humble opinion, Gerry Harvey >>> Joyce Mayne.

Gerry's comments always get blown out of portion. I really believe he's a good fella.
Harvey owns Joyce Mayne, so its the same thing.... maybe they are the same person...

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As long as 5hey don’t phase out plastic tits

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting discussion.

Don't they have the bins where you can recycle your plastic wrappers/bags in NSW?

Status
Not open for further replies.