Pet appreciation Thread! Show us your pets

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahhhh but can you take a dump without having a dog guard the door? Because I can't ...
Yeah he usually sits right outside the door.

I think its because we also do the same for them (say at the dog park). When a dog is defecating, he feels vulnerable.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah he usually sits right outside the door.

I think its because we also do the same for them (say at the dog park). When a dog is defecating, he feels vulnerable.
hehehe.. yeah apparently that is why they do it.. guarding humans/part of their pack.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
hehehe.. yeah apparently that is why they do it.. guarding humans/part of their pack.
in my home office, the bathroom door cannot completely close, so he will sit at the doorway and stick his nose through the gap, until i tell him to fuck off and let me shit in peace.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
in my home office, the bathroom door cannot completely close, so he will sit at the doorway and stick his nose through the gap, until i tell him to fuck off and let me shit in peace.
We don't shut the toilet/bathroom doors unless people are over, so you'll often be mid crap and she'll float in and sit at/on your feed and roll over for a tummy rub.

Then again she's a smooch pooch... absolutely loves human attention.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Damn I really envy everyone one you who own a pet. I currently live in a unit complex where if I owned a cockroach I'd be bloody fined.
As a kiddie I had a mongrel dog called Toby who would rest his head on my shoulder and was a mate. He'd attack anyone who'd raise a hand to me....my dad learnt to be very kind to me when Toby was around..hahaha.
Thanks for the stories and pictures!....brings back great memories!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You are nasty.

Dog is just checking the air quality & is trying to save you from the fumes. :laughing:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Beautiful dog. They seem to be the rage in my area. My cat's not a fan of them. Great Dane's, no problem. Any other dog, forget it.

Yeah they are lol, those two are my brother and his gfs... pretty sure they saw some on Instagram and jumped on the bandwagon.... cute as dogs but and easy maintenance

Reactions: K E

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The mutts are usually trustworthy in the front yard while I mow but lil Zoe the two year old staffy thought she would take herself for a walk.
Two hours later the RSPCA call back for me to come down and register miss smarty and pay the council fees, fuk.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The mutts are usually trustworthy in the front yard while I mow but lil Zoe the two year old staffy thought she would take herself for a walk.
Two hours later the RSPCA call back for me to come down and register miss smarty and pay the council fees, fuk.
All dogs have to be registered with council.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The last dog that I owned was a kelpie who was a better escape artist than Houdini. The bastard (a lovable bastard) loved getting in cars too. So when the ranger came by to pick him up he'd obligingly jump into the car for them. I had to pay to get him back 4 times on a uni students budget. But he got picked up 7 times and managed to escape from the pound three times between when they called me and when I was able to get to the pound to pick him up. The second time he had escaped they accused me of stealing him back from them overnight. I told them if he wasn't an escape artist they wouldn't have ever picked him up because the yard was seemingly escape proof and that even when I put him on a chain he got out. They wanted me to still pay the fine but I told them to give me my dog if they expected to pay a recovery fee. It took him about 1.5 days to find his way home from the pound each time he escaped them.

The other amazing thing about Sook was that whenever and wherever I took him for a walk he'd find a ball of some description for me to throw during the walk.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here is a pic of my mad..but very loving..German Shepherd Monnie..for no other reason than to say she’s gotta better beard than @ASSASSIN lol!!

97A4B040-7F8B-4598-A838-E3FA44841FAE.jpeg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of my mad..but very loving..German Shepherd Monnie..for no other reason than to say she’s gotta better beard than @ASSASSIN lol!!

View attachment 8807
Beautiful mate dogs are good for the soul my dog has become my daughters dog she wont jump up on a bed with me but curls in and looks after my girl on her bed

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Beautiful mate dogs are good for the soul my dog has become my daughters dog she wont jump up on a bed with me but curls in and looks after my girl on her bed
They really are Southy.. How beautiful is your dog..wonderful!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They really are Southy.. How beautiful is your dog..wonderful!
Lol shes good scares the fuck out of a lot of people because she's a heavy boof head my 92 old grandmother doesn't like dogs that much but on xmas she was laying at my grandmother's feet i think i got a picture somewhere lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol shes good scares the fuck out of a lot of people because she's a heavy boof head my 92 old grandmother doesn't like dogs that much but on xmas she was laying at my grandmother's feet i think i got a picture somewhere lol
Lol.. I love it when dogs do that.. Monnie does it too..basically to anyone who visits.. Geeze I love dogs!