Pet appreciation Thread! Show us your pets

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Awww cute Mr 95%... is she a service dog to help you out with things?
Nah Mr I just the family pet..but she has learnt herself to open doors with lever handles! She is bred from the the original type Shepherd with a straight back and more of a capacity to be a working dog than a show dog..hence she’s so full of energy!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nah Mr I just the family pet..but she has learnt herself to open doors with lever handles! She is bred from the the original type Shepherd with a straight back and more of a capacity to be a working dog than a show dog..hence she’s so full of energy!
She's gorgeous! ... Smart dogs they are too (them and Labs).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Mr I I love dogs.. Louisa is beautiful too..looks like a cheeky bugger..exactly why I love em!
Thanks mate... she's such a sweet hearted dog... very affectionate (for example she loves being cuddled and snuggling up).

She does push the boundaries with those eyes though.. like whenever shes out she puts it on LOL.. or going to Petbarn/Petstock, and she'll jump up on the counter to get a treat LOL.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks mate... she's such a sweet hearted dog... very affectionate (for example she loves being cuddled and snuggling up).

She does push the boundaries with those eyes though.. like whenever shes out she puts it on LOL.. or going to Petbarn/Petstock, and she'll jump up on the counter to get a treat LOL.
Oh wonderful..I love dogs like that..what a beauty!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the dog photos guys
I love seeing all the dogs
I can’t upload photos
My images are too big apparently
Open them in paint and save them as JPEGs - that should do the trick :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of pets, when you exit off james ruse drive to Windsor road westbound.
There's a high rise apartment to the right and about halfway up in the middle some scumbag has bought a German shepherd pup.
Obviously this person/s work throughout the day?
I have gone passed seeing this shepherd stuck on a small balcony pacing back and forth looking in the windows threating!

If I had it my way and callled the shots, anyone who I find guilty of doing that I would lock them on a balcony the same way for a longer amount of time with no food ration and no toilet!