Rumour Pearce to the dogs

ElMagic92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Either way, won’t hear any news until Knights have been knocked out of the finals. Probably still 2-3 weeks away

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Unless something big happens during pre-season, something like the way Reece Walsh blew away the Warriors outfit his first day of training with them, I'm tipping JMK start with Cook on the bench for the first part of the season.
I can't see it, I expect most new recruits to be favoured over our current players.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't see it, I expect most new recruits to be favoured over our current players.
Cook is in our development squad, meaning he cannot play in our 17 until after round 10, unless we have an exemption.

Right?

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think the Knights like Ponga in the 6 and Hoy in the 1
Hoy off contract this year and unlikely to be re-signed apparently. They have Josh Hodgson’s cousin at fullback who may step up after next year, but that’ll be after 22.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cook is in our development squad, meaning he cannot play in our 17 until after round 10, unless we have an exemption.

Right?
Didn't Gus say he's in the top 30?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoy off contract this year and unlikely to be re-signed apparently. They have Josh Hodgson’s cousin at fullback who may step up after next year, but that’ll be after 22.
Interesting. I thought he showed enough to get another small contract.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Interesting. I thought he showed enough to get another small contract.
He might do I think, but he’s good for a dropped ball or 4 every game, and he gets ragdolled too often. He’s very Meaney-esque.