Rumour Pearce to the dogs

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s not coming so it doesn’t matter.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus said that barrett can coach our young halves as he is the expert hence pearce not needed.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus said that barrett can coach our young halves as he is the expert hence pearce not needed.
Yep we need to go all out for a 9. I think out of BBO/Wakeham/Averillo one of them will come good at 7 surely.

UpDaDoggies1935

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ve mentioned it a couple weeks back on threads but it’s making the rounds now. Enquires have been made about Pearce and seeing if we could get him to the club as early as 2022. Just saying what I have heard. Don’t shoot the messenger. Watch this space..
No thanks

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only BBO for mine but needs more time coming off the bench.
But the problem with that is he won't be coming on to play 7. Personally I think it'd be better for his development to actually play halfback in NSW cup with a view to make him our long term option there

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
But the problem with that is he won't be coming on to play 7. Personally I think it'd be better for his development to actually play halfback in NSW cup with a view to make him our long term option there
Yeah, fair point mate but at this stage I think he just needs minutes on the park, he’s an out and out half and has been his whole career so more time just getting to know first grade even in that bench role I think would be helpful for his development.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has too many mates in the commentary box that never point out his short comings. Never rated him never will

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He can play both, doesn't need to be rushed into firstgrade and can spend some time between grades. A few of our players needed to do the same but were rushed due to a lack of talent and that shouldn't be as big an issue next season.

I personally see them developing him at 9/13 short-term and playing him in short spurts. He looked a lot better in the middle than in the halves and in a better side next season (hopefully) he might add that creative spark through the middle we've been lacking. He also can't defend on an edge at this stage.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pearce is shit, barely noticed him today. I hope we aren’t looking at him. He should be everywhere considering he’s the senior playmaker. Done nothing
He wasNoticeable for all the wrong reasons. No thanks - might as well of Kept Foran