Rumour Pearce to the dogs

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Met with Jim Dymock at the Titans. Not to worry though. He’ll be at the Dogs according to some on here with insider info lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Met with Jim Dymock at the Titans. Not to worry though. He’ll be at the Dogs according to some on here with insider info lol.
I think IF Gus wanted him here he already would of been.

More than likely just using us as a bargaining tool.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think IF Gus wanted him here he already would of been.

More than likely just using us as a bargaining tool.
Probably, although I don’t think Gus has the swaying power that people believe him to have. He’s no Politis or Bellamy, for example, who seemingly sign whoever they want at will (and who have multi-premiership winning coaches). He does add an attractiveness for some recruits though, as we’ve seen. I’m confident Pearce is not coming here based around on the reports I’ve read.

Last edited:

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably, although I don’t think Gus has the swaying power that people believe him to have. He’s no Politis or Bellamy, for example, who seemingly sign whoever they want at will (and who have multi-premiership winning coaches). He does add an attractiveness for some recruits though, as we’ve seen. I’m confident Pearce is not coming here based around on the reports I’ve read.
Why are you so vested in this topic ?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he doesn’t end up at catalans as jimmys replacement id be very surprised

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was the dog in that video clip, so I have a personal vendetta against Pearce lol. I’ll let it go now!
Hahahaa, I’m sure no one on this forum is a fan of Pearce lol

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hahahaa, I’m sure no one on this forum is a fan of Pearce lol
Not now. A month ago he was hyped as coming here for experience outside Burton, but consensus now seems to be that the club (or at least those of us on TK) have gone cold on him.