Rumour Paul Momorivoski

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol that's absolutely shocking. Meaney is a cat. Katoa looks like okay depth. Harding LOL. Schoupp a whole lot of hype but no one has actually seen him play. We have ONE senior centre, Cotric another if you want to count him (I don't).

1. Allan
2. Cotric
3. Momirovski
4. Hoppa
5. DWZ

I'm far more confident starting with that and having all those fringe players actually do something in reserve grade and earn a shot. Opportunities will come this season an next for them with basically half the squad off contract and a few early released potentially on the table. A hooker lol, there is absolutely no one of not available at hooker for this season. Us signing Momo would have 0 impact on us signing one next year.
Personally I like Momirovski he's a good old six foot three 90 kilo 24 year old Balkan boy :grinning: And he has the ability to find the try line but he is a better centre than winger. There is too much hype surrounding him on this forum and not enough on the west tigers forum to excite me on his potential signing, being likened to Holland and Montoya does not do much for his reputation but to me it all comes down to dollars and cents. I will admit I do believe he is better than those two for mentioned but I would still like to see our juniors get a shot and save the money for a rainy day :grinning:

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
But he is there.
It looks like Harding and a couple of other players promoted had a top 30 spot guaranteed in their final contracted year. It probably helped in negotiations when no one wanted to come or develop here. That's the only way it makes sense to me. I think it's a wasted spot personally and someone like Schoupp should of been there before Harding if we're talking about backs.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In what ever the reason is Alan, I believe in giving our juniors a fair go instead of losing them to a rival through lack of opportunity and living to regret our lack of faith in players like Aaron Schoupp. I too don't mind signing players with experience and skill as long as the hype surrounding these players remains in check and not overly exaggerated by fan forums and keyboard experts. Paul would be a decent signing on face value and it would all come down to the dollar value in the end but for the money he would command he would not be coming to us as a stop gap fill in. He is more of a luxury signing when you have all your bases covered and I feel the money he would command would be better spent else where.

Even Kerrod Holland was talked up / hyped up before we signed him but just like the carriage in Cinderella he turned into a pumpkin over time. Now I might not be an expert and I never claimed to be but to compare Averillo and Schoupp is like comparing apples to oranges...they are two different players. Averillo has all the skills, finesse and speed, he may even become an X factor type of player over time in the NRL but he seems at times timid and a few on here have called him soft, not me but some have. Schoupp on the other hand IMO and of what I've seen of him seems quite capable of hanging with the big boys and would more than adequately fill our needs in the centres or wing.
One thing I really like in Schoupp is that he and Topine get on really well, play them on the left with Burton and you have a really great edge who are young and can kill it for years to come

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I like Momirovski he's a good old six foot three 90 kilo 24 year old Balkan boy :grinning: And he has the ability to find the try line but he is a better centre than winger. There is too much hype surrounding him on this forum and not enough on the west tigers forum to excite me on his potential signing, being likened to Holland and Montoya does not do much for his reputation but to me it all comes down to dollars and cents. I will admit I do believe he is better than those two for mentioned but I would still like to see our juniors get a shot and save the money for a rainy day :grinning:
Agree, a bit overhyped here. We are talking about a guy who won’t make the tigers starting team and a guy who couldn’t displace brenko lee

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In what ever the reason is Alan, I believe in giving our juniors a fair go instead of losing them to a rival through lack of opportunity and living to regret our lack of faith in players like Aaron Schoupp. I too don't mind signing players with experience and skill as long as the hype surrounding these players remains in check and not overly exaggerated by fan forums and keyboard experts. Paul would be a decent signing on face value and it would all come down to the dollar value in the end but for the money he would command he would not be coming to us as a stop gap fill in. He is more of a luxury signing when you have all your bases covered and I feel the money he would command would be better spent else where.

Even Kerrod Holland was talked up / hyped up before we signed him but just like the carriage in Cinderella he turned into a pumpkin over time. Now I might not be an expert and I never claimed to be but to compare Averillo and Schoupp is like comparing apples to oranges...they are two different players. Averillo has all the skills, finesse and speed, he may even become an X factor type of player over time in the NRL but he seems at times timid and a few on here have called him soft, not me but some have. Schoupp on the other hand IMO and of what I've seen of him seems quite capable of hanging with the big boys and would more than adequately fill our needs in the centres or wing.
Sometimes players like schoupp need a bit of luck as happens in all clubs they've just got to bide their time and wait for the oppertunity to present themselves , be it from another player who is in the run on squads misfortune (injury) or the coach just noticing that he's ready etc. They just jave to do the hard yards first ,its just the way it is,it takes time, even when i played park footy it was no different you just have to prove yourself worthy to the coach etc first

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What juniors are ready? Who plays if there's an injury or suspension? Baz wants a top 8 finish this season.
Agreed Beasty no use bringing all the juniors into a shit environment, below standard, for ever. How fucking long did u want to put up with that shit. Need some immeadiate standards and players capable of delivering quality performances for the juniors to achieve. What is unfair to the juniors is bulllshitting to them