Rumour Paul Momorivoski

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Personally I like Momirovski he's a good old six foot three 90 kilo 24 year old Balkan boy :grinning: And he has the ability to find the try line but he is a better centre than winger. There is too much hype surrounding him on this forum and not enough on the west tigers forum to excite me on his potential signing, being likened to Holland and Montoya does not do much for his reputation but to me it all comes down to dollars and cents. I will admit I do believe he is better than those two for mentioned but I would still like to see our juniors get a shot and save the money for a rainy day :grinning:
Balkan? Should be playing soccer then...lol

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Balkan? Should be playing soccer then...lol
Soccer what's that ??? Ahh you mean football...........of coarse you know I'm being sarcastic!!! Not everyone is into the world game or watching massively over paid ballerina's taking dives at the slightest of touches.

On another note I can't wait for season 2 of Ted Lasso to air :grinning:

Last edited:

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BJ Leila will get suspended and James Roberts will be in rehab by round 8
Roberts is rehab by round 8. Jezz that's generous. I was thinking more like there first trail game. I'd be very surprised if he made it to round 8.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Now with him
Hopefully we land burton. Think more like whare goes to uk

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is going there this year with that swap deal yes? We could have fucked off Meaney and had him here, no star(and dont recall anyone saying he was)but more than handy THIS YEAR at wing or centre or depth for the same money as Meaney's on most likely? 14 tries in just 19 games...enough said.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Is going there this year with that swap deal yes? We could have fucked off Meaney and had him here, no star(and dont recall anyone saying he was)but more than handy THIS YEAR at wing or centre or depth for the same money as Meaney's on most likely? 14 tries in just 19 games...enough said.
Id rather Meaney.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not sure why people are shedding tears over mamorovski... with 4 million to spend I’m sure we’re after a much higher profile centre for next year...fuck him!
Fuck all centres we have our own guns coming through. Elite prop and hooker and we top are top 4

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You missed the point nevermind.
DO agree we need to lock up the kid am sure they will be all over that.