Rumour Paul Momorivoski

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Rumours from the tigers forum that Paul Momorivoski is on the outer and heading to the dogs. I think he’d be a pretty good pickup for this year, especially with out shortage of outside backs. He would most likely slot straight into the wing spot.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Source is apparently high up at the Bulldogs, but not sure if tigers are entertaining it. Not sure when he is off contract

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hell yeah! Gives good competition for the centre/winger positions.

He was highly regarded at the Storm in his time there. Bad luck with injury ruined his 2020 season.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hell yeah! Gives good competition for the centre/winger positions.

He was highly regarded at the Storm in his time there. Bad luck with injury ruined his 2020 season.
One thing I liked about the kid is he plays above his weight and has made some runs / tackle breaks he has no business making

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I actually don't mind this. The Storm saw something in him to bring him in on loan. I think he has some ability from what I've seen, he's had a couple of injuries tho.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Source is apparently high up at the Bulldogs, but not sure if tigers are entertaining it. Not sure when he is off contract
Contracted until the end of 2022 (has a PO in his favour for 21). The Tigers have to pick between Talau and Momirovski for their final wing spot.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He'd be a solid pick up if we could get him. But he just signed with the Tigers last year. Is he on the outer with Madge already? He wouldn't be the first I guess..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Contracted until the end of 2022 (has a PO in his favour for 21). The Tigers have to pick between Talau and Momirovski for their final wing spot.
If I was Madge I'd be going with Talau left centre and James Roberts outside him

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Team update #84626285736

1. Averillo
2. Cotric
3. Momirovski
4. Hoppa
5. JAC (he coming this season, DWZ to tigers)
Doubt DWZ goes to the Tigers if we just signed his brother. Would love for that to eventuate but can’t see it happening.

I do think we’ll get JAC early but not in any sort of player swap that hasn’t already happened.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
One good thing is that he comes from a family of Dogs supporters. I know his Dad & younger brother well. The Momorovskis are from Belmore. I can 100% say his Dad would be pushing him to come to us. Idc if any of u believe me or not. Take it how u want.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think it's going to be 2. Nofoaluma, 3. Leilua, 4. Roberts, 5. Momirovski/Talau.
Likely, I just think they need to cut their losses with Leilua...dudes a meat head and they are better off without him. Tigers are one club that should really be throwing everything at Staggs. Staggs and Talau as centres would be very good.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He'd be a solid pick up if we could get him. But he just signed with the Tigers last year. Is he on the outer with Madge already? He wouldn't be the first I guess..
What's he like as a player? I've got no idea about him but if you and others are saying he'd be good then he'd be good