Official Signings thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Acid101 said:
Yeah, well obviously you would've guessed by now that im a souths supporter, (Bulldogs being my 2nd team) and, Look id love to see Asotasi stay at the Dogs and become the player he is destined to be. But if he does go to Souths, this maybe the begining of it all for them?
Its all well and good for souths to sign older players

but in order for there future success, your right they do need someone young like Roy. If one YOUNG player goes it may makes others think about it

Acid101

Champion By Nature
Reaction score
There too young, and inexperienced, that the problem. There being blooded too young. And their losing their confidence when they screw up in 1sts.

Acid101

Champion By Nature
Reaction score
ThatsNikkisTeam said:
Souths also tend to buy players who are past it...

Ahem, Well ... look at our run on side now.. Majority are under 25. :S

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
Majn00n said:
If by 'more of our talent' you're referring to Anasta..then yeh I definitely don't wanna lose more 'talent' to the Roosters :sleepy:

But I would much rather see Asotasi play with Souths because he can help them continue building a better team. They deserve a good player like Asotasi. The Roosters don't...

Besides, under Stuart he'll probably just become like Harrison, Anasta, Wing etc. etc. A HASBIN...!!!!
anasta was playing ALOT better at the dogs then he currently is at rorters, see the part where i said " they will just turn him into a dud"

Acid101

Champion By Nature
Reaction score
Belmore-Bulldog said:
anasta was playing ALOT better at the dogs then he currently is at rorters, see the part where i said " they will just turn him into a dud"
Yeah well you were right belmore, He is turned into a dud huh. He is a machine when he played with the dogs. Which is why we threw so much dosh at him. Bad mistake. And now Harro wants out of Roosters, He hates Ricky Stuart.. Who doesnt?

I thought Souths was a rep killer?

We had 2 kiwi's this year. And 1 Country. And Harrison for Origin(last year). Which i know isnt much, But the Roosters killed Harrisons rep carreer, Along with Anasta's unfortunatly. Maybe if Anasta was at the Dogs still, he would be playing Origin 3. IMO.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Acid101 said:
Ahem, Well ... look at our run on side now.. Majority are under 25. :S
We have one of the youngest sides going around if you average the players ages (read it in league weekly)

I mean you tend to buy easts rejects

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
BTW I agree with the whole anasta thing he was good at dogs and is sh*t at easts

Harrison no longer plays an attacking role only defensive and is once again average. Wouldn't care if he left i want to bring juniors up

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
ThatsNikkisTeam said:
BTW I agree with the whole anasta thing he was good at dogs and is sh*t at easts

Harrison no longer plays an attacking role only defensive and is once again average. Wouldn't care if he left i want to bring juniors up
definetly what the roosters need, they need to blood some youngsters, they will have a premiership threatening team within a few years if they decide to.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

the roosters need a complete clean up starting with stuart.

Pup_Ingham

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
buying players

Just wondering, if we keeping either asotasi or nate.. will we be able to buy someone this year. cause millard is a propect i would love him in the blue and white

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
we may pick up 1 or 2 fringe first graders.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If we get Nate or Roy then Millard would be the best we can hope to pick up from what I can see. The money is being eaten up through Mason, SBW and sherwin's contract which increases with each year that passes.

We then on top of that have internationals in Willie T, Andrew Ryan and have made a contract extension on Chris Armit and also signed Reni and Luke Patten.

If we sign either of Roy or Nate...that in itself will be a miracle IMO. I'm sorta expecting not to keep either.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
LOL FINCH!

At best maybe some other clubs JF players lol

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
If we sign either of Roy or Nate...that in itself will be a miracle IMO. I'm sorta expecting not to keep either.
You are right on that one. Keeping either Roy or Nate is not going to be a walk in the park like everyone thinks. There has been plenty of offers tabled and plenty of decision making as a result.

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
would love millard but want roy first any idea on an announcement regarding roy the suspense is killing me

Maza

Reaction score
i wouldnt mind Millard but if that means Roy cant stay, then sorry Millard, Roy is first choice..

i dont really care about Nate staying or not, sign Roy dammit! :o

A

atomic_crimson

i know a few dragons fans who would be happy to give us milliard and then have a laugh after it.... i haven't seen the guy too much but from what i hear he isn't all that spectacular.... mebbe the dogs can work on him i dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.