Official Signings thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mickboon said:
Number 1. Darryl Millard is no reject. The Dragons would love to keep him but can't afford to.

2 who has been saying that Bulldogs turn rejects from other clubs into top players. Personally I have not.

3. If you can't see the guy is a superstar in the making your blind. The Dogs need centres and he is one of the best on the market.

4. You are a tool
hahaha its definitely you!

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
rados said:
agree with those comments but that is the problem it has been well known over the years that Rugby Union and AFL have always had the bigger end of town on their side, and hence the bigger deals with endorsements and so forth. No matter how popular it is on TV in NSW and QLD it struggles to pull in corporate deals the same way they do in AFL and Rugby Union. The clubs are always saying (even the more well off) they could do with more sponsorship deals and most rely on the Leagues club to put in a couple of million dolaars or so a year to help balance it up.
Comparing it the overseas competitions it is not really relevant as teh competitions are bigger with greater populations viewing them so organisations will naturally pay more to get that exposure.

I do totally agree though on that better concessions need to made for long serving players or for players that have come through the junior development of the club.

I completely agree with what you're saying. I know the NRL can't compete with other sports / bigger international sports (soccer, tennis etc) money wise. I was just stating it to show how tight the cap is. I just think though with the league clubs backing them, plus the sponsorships, and the profits from team clothing, jerseys etc the cap could go a little higher than it is now without breaking the budget.

Cowboy_05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mickboon said:
Not a cgance champion. He is a dog for sure. We will make him into another rep centre.

P.S. You check out that other place?
Yer the colluseum is ****. Rat**** runs it ffs!

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cowboy_05 said:
Yer the colluseum is ****. Rat**** runs it ffs!

the colluseum is good and ratchy is in a group of admin and does nothing outrageous, he is good

M

Mickboonreturns

Asotasi is leaving(thanks for the tip) and we signed Millard.

CRAZY BULLDOG FAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi i heard last nyte dat brett finich is leaving da roosters after this season and i heard his cumin 2 da bulldogs next season i was wondering if anybody else has heard this 2 thanx.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
heard that too tbh ffs imo smt

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
I seriously doubt Brett Finch will be coming here. There's no room for him anyway.

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brett obviously wants to be resigned by the roosters
they drool over any player linked to the dogs or off contract at the dogs

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol will he be the Premier League bench utility? Thats the only place id put him(Age restrictions if not sg ball bench utility)

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
CRAZY BULLDOG FAN said:
Hi i heard last nyte dat brett finich is leaving da roosters after this season and i heard his cumin 2 da bulldogs next season i was wondering if anybody else has heard this 2 thanx.
HAHAHAHA, We give our Rejects to The Roosters, We dont take theres

Status
Not open for further replies.