Official Signings thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Asotasi

is he going to souths i heard somewhere he will be going there??

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
geez you could look this up on smh.com.au or news.com.au

or alternatively spend a few seconds browsing the forum to see previous threads.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Source: www.bulldogs.com

Mitsubishi Electric Bulldog Roy Asotasi has today announced his interest in Australian Rules Football. The 102kg New Zealander is keen to show his versatility with a switch of codes as early as next year:

"I feel my duties are needed elsewhere and after winning a premiership and representing my country it is time to move on and write a new chapter.
"The Bulldogs have been great to me and I will always be a Bulldog at heart and that is why I did not want to switch clubs." Asotasi said.

It is believed Asotasi's love for the blue and white jumper will continue when he links up with the Kangaroos AFL club next season.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
102kgs my arse, he'd be 110 at least!

oh and aaron u douchebag lol

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Utai Slam said:

Mitsubishi Electric Bulldog Roy Asotasi has today announced his interest in Australian Rules Football. The 102kg New Zealander is keen to show his versatility with a switch of codes as early as next year:

"I feel my duties are needed elsewhere and after winning a premiership and representing my country it is time to move on and write a new chapter.
"The Bulldogs have been great to me and I will always be a Bulldog at heart and that is why I did not want to switch clubs." Asotasi said.

It is believed Asotasi's love for the blue and white jumper will continue when he links up with the Kangaroos AFL club next season.

out of left feild, i thought he was going to play preoffesional tabel tennis in japan

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Reni Jnr I saw you at the game yesterday walking towards the train station. Then that mini-fight broke out so I went and watched that lol.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Roy Asotasi has been promoted to striker ahead of australia's next world cup fixture against footballing giants Brazil.

Coach Guus Hiddink said Asotasi's nimble footwork for a big man meant that he had earned his starting position in the team at striker.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
leaguegod said:
out of left feild, i thought he was going to play preoffesional tabel tennis in japan
His manager did receive several offers from the JTTA (Japan Table Tennis Assoc.) however after weighing up his options it is looking like AFL is the right direction for Roy.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Utai Slam said:
His manager did receive several offers from the JTTA (Japan Table Tennis Assoc.) however after weighing up his options it is looking like AFL is the right direction for Roy.

oh ok, you know all the answers

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard he was going to pursue a ballet career?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Utai Slam said:
Malaysian Table Tennis Star Meow Meow has come out publicly and declared Roy Asotasi as her number one threat to the WTTC (World Table Tennis Championship). The 2 stars have declared war on each other with a match to be announced at a later date.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
mitchusonfire said:
Malaysian Table Tennis Star Meow Meow has come out publicly and declared Roy Asotasi as her number one threat to the WTTC (World Table Tennis Championship). The 2 stars have declared war on each other with a match to be announced at a later date.
Meow Meow is an awesome talent. Roy would have found it tough coming up against that forehand.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Utai Slam said:
Meow Meow is an awesome talent. Roy would have found it tough coming up against that forehand.
True, but Roys backhand is monsterous, trying to hit that will be a challenge in itself...if Meow Meow gets hits by that there is a strong possibility she may be cut in half!

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Utai Slam said:

Tsk Tsk, you know you arn't allowed to source Rumours.

Dam i had a $500 dollar bet he'd be representing Australia in the Decathalon.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Utai Slam said:

Utai Slam you had me just then. I even clicked the link. lol

juventus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
0neye said:
He's playing for Arsenal next year ;()

champ im an arsenal fan aswell second to juve.. go rosicky what a player hahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.