News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Would tigers release AD this season? Not sure what they're depth is like but wouldn't be surprised if Sheens was happy with a Laurie/Brooks halves combo.
id say they would have to play doooiiii at FB if books and moses are in the halves.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
id say they would have to play doooiiii at FB if books and moses are in the halves.
No way Eels release Moses for 23 imo. Not sure about Doeuihi tho, they have been releasing players immediately that aren’t apart of their future under Benji. Possible chance of happening. They would have to play Laurie at 6 for 2023 if Moses doesn’t get his release.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They bought Staines for that
shitty would have to go back to the wing or dooii plays centre which he hates. he is a big unit so lock would be a good for him also.

Reactions: ATT

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
shitty would have to go back to the wing or dooii plays centre which he hates. he is a big unit so lock would be a good for him also.
Na I think Staines is the fullback, I can definitely see Sheen's playing with a spine of Staines/Laurie/Brooks/Api. Yes I agree he probably needs to move to the backrow, said previously that he's pretty much another Bird at this point with how injuries have impacted him. AD is a terrible defender though unlike Bird.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Forgot about that, just connects more dots to Doeuihi getting shipped.
I don't think he's in their future plans. He seems to have a high opinion of himself despite being in his mid 20's and failing to nail a single position yet. He's also been injured a lot and things like his speed and agility have been severely impacted. To top this off he's then asking for more money lol. I can definitely see Sheen's shipping him off if the right opportunity presents itself.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't think he's in their future plans. He seems to have a high opinion of himself despite being in his mid 20's and failing to nail a single position yet. He's also been injured a lot and things like his speed and agility have been severely impacted. To top this off he's then asking for more money lol. I can definitely see Sheen's shipping him off if the right opportunity presents itself.
I think you're downplaying AD ability big time. He is still a a very good player & even the Melbourne Storm were going to try & sign him if Munster had left.

He isn't worth more than 600k a season though & we don't need him at the Bulldogs.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think you're downplaying AD ability big time. He is still a a very good player & even the Melbourne Storm were going to try & sign him if Munster had left.

He isn't worth more than 600k a season though & we don't need him at the Bulldogs.
600K bahaha!!

He is 300K absolute max

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I encourage everyone to go on 1eye and witness the nervous breakdown of a fan base lmao.

The world is going to end apparently if Tigers get Moses for $1.4m a year ahhHAhaha.
Can you send some links for us lazy bastards

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Congratulations mate 6 years & going strong … all those tablets aren’t cheap either ..

My wife had Polycystic Kidney disease & had to go on dialyses …… I donated a kidney to her … well I say I’ve only leased it to her

Been 3 years now and she’s prob on 20 tablets a day, anti rejection and a stack of others …

The cost adds up …good to hear all’s good with the new ticker ..
Thanks brother.

God bless your wife and give her strength.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kinda grown man creates multiple accounts on a forum and talks to them self...fkn clowns
Totally agree it’s bloody embarrassing once people find out which they will in time,
you end up loosing any credibility and no chance of ever having a decent conversation or exchanges in general.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i know the market says that but in my humbled i think he is worth probably $750k tops.
Hunt and DCE aren't worth what they're on either tbf.

Hunt hasn't won anything and DCE has only won with another champion half at the time.