News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So 800k on an undeveloped player is ok, coz there is potential, yet 950k for a player at the top of his game is not.

Okaaayyyy
Well let's see. 22 year old Burton in his first full year in the NRL won a Dally M and a GF. Played Origin this year despite playing in a weak Dogs side with duds in the spine.
28 year old Moses hasn't won a GF, hasn't won a Dally M, hasn't played Origin, has played in a Parra side with a strong roster for 6 years, assisted by rep players at 1, 6 and a quality 9 in the spine and all he has shown is that he is a fair weather player with no track record of delivering on the big stage. Went missing in the GF.
For a player "at the top of his game" Moses has done jack shite and you think he's worth 950k?
Add to that Burton has a far better kicking game, kicks far higher and further than Moses and his running game is better as well.
Now show me the evidence that Moses is worth 950k based on his ability and track record.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Could it be that you forgot to take off the latex since you last time used it......in 2018. :-)
Never used one because I'm cool

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am going to start 3 new accounts to cash in on this multiple account phenomenon…

No-one will ever connect the dots with @Bazildog, with @bazcanine, @qldbazza or @bigbalddogguy..

I can’t wait to live rent free in peoples heads with NO-ONE suspecting my cloak and dagger trick.

Fuck, I am such a clever fucker..

Namaste n stuff, like and reply n shit.

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well let's see. 22 year old Burton in his first full year in the NRL won a Dally M and a GF. Played Origin this year despite playing in a weak Dogs side with duds in the spine.
28 year old Moses hasn't won a GF, hasn't won a Dally M, hasn't played Origin, has played in a Parra side with a strong roster for 6 years, assisted by rep players at 1, 6 and a quality 9 in the spine and all he has shown is that he is a fair weather player with no track record of delivering on the big stage. Went missing in the GF.
For a player "at the top of his game" Moses has done jack shite and you think he's worth 950k?
Add to that Burton has a far better kicking game, kicks far higher and further than Moses and his running game is better as well.
Now show me the evidence that Moses is worth 950k based on his ability and track record.
You have given a very good analysis. One correction though, Moses has played one Origin, game 3 in 2021 when Cleary was injured. Of course NSW lost.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No like dark and then white, like I got a transplant.
In another post on the topic you mentioned a whole 7 1/2 inches(as I recall) in length for the little mutt…..why if you were getting a transplant didn’t you ask them to give you the other 7 1/2 as well?!?!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
In another post on the topic you mentioned a whole 7 1/2 inches(as I recall) in length for the little mutt…..why if you were getting a transplant didn’t you ask them to give you the other 7 1/2 as well?!?!
Big dicks aren't what they're cracked out to be. The average vagina isn't equipped to handle all that size while it's also uncomfortable carrying that around between your legs.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No like dark and then white, like I got a transplant.
If it’s also grossly bent you may have had a John Bobbitt Frankenpenis moment somewhere along the line and mentally blanked it out ..

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have given a very good analysis. One correction though, Moses has played one Origin, game 3 in 2021 when Cleary was injured. Of course NSW lost.
I stand corrected. So NSW loses the one game that year when passenger Moses played. No surprise at all.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly were interested in Flanno but talks broke down and they've pulled the pin on taking him.

That would have been our ticket to buying up another half in 2024.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly were interested in Flanno but talks broke down and they've pulled the pin on taking him.

That would have been our ticket to buying up another half in 2024.
We will have another half for 2024 regardless.

If Manly or anyone else was interested in taking Flanagan for 2023 from the NRL. We will still be paying a big chunk of his wage on our cap. We wouldn’t have enough money left over to replace him for 2023 anyway.

Unless he goes to the super league we are stuck with him for one more year.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will have another half for 2024 regardless.

If Manly or anyone else was interested in taking Flanagan for 2023 from the NRL. We will still be paying a big chunk of his wage on our cap. We wouldn’t have enough money left over to replace him for 2023 anyway.

Unless he goes to the super league we are stuck with him for one more year.
With Jacko's and Schoupp's money for 2023 (who haven't been replaced) we would have around 700-800K - enough for George Williams if we could manage a release even without moving on Flanagan. If we moved Flano too even if we paid half his wage we'd have enough for Moses for next year but there's no way in hell the Eels would release him early. Why would they ? If reports are true that the Tigers are hoping for an early release they're idiots.

IF we're signing Moses for 2024 we really need to hurry the f..k up before Brown signs elsewhere. If Brown moves on first then the Eels can throw whatever they want (up to 2M) to keep Moses.

I hope that Moses prefers us over the Tigers because we're more chance of winning a comp + his relationship with Mahoney and to a lesser extent Perham and our 2 Lebanese world cup players. Surely Belmore has some attraction also with him being Lebanese. Possibly he still has some bad blood from when he left the Tigers in the first place. He'd also have a little less pressure on him at the Dogs with Burton as his partner in crime compared to f..king Brooks who should have left the Tigers years ago

Last edited:
Reactions: ATT

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Jacko's and Schoupp's money for 2023 (who haven't been replaced) we would have around 700-800K - enough for George Williams if we could manage a release even without moving on Flanagan. If we moved Flano too even if we paid half his wage we'd have enough for Moses for next year but there's no way in hell the Eels would release him early. Why would they ? If reports are true that the Tigers are hoping for an early release they're idiots.

IF we're signing Moses for 2024 we really need to hurry the f..k up before Brown signs elsewhere. If Brown moves on first then the Eels can throw whatever they want (up to 2M) to keep Moses.

I hope that Moses prefers us over the Tigers because we're more chance of winning a comp + his relationship with Mahoney and to a lesser extent Perham and our 2 Lebanese world cup players. Surely Belmore has some attraction also with him being Lebanese. Possibly he still has some bad blood from when he left the Tigers in the first place. He'd also have a little less pressure on him at the Dogs with Burton as his partner in crime compared to f..king Brooks who should have left the Tigers years ago
I reckon most of this money would be getting allocated against Burton for 2023 to reduce his price for 2024 onwards.