News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wow, 32 lol it’s basically a meal in itself haha.

Thanks mate, I’m a light weight, 13 tabs per day and an injection every week. But, I got it easier than many others. I’ve seen a post or two about your struggles mate, hope all is well. Keep charging towards getting that number down to 31 per day haha.
Thanks for your well wishes my bro, right back at ya ;)

PS pre-transplant I was on 67 a day, post transplant got down to 51.

In January next year it will be 6 years since I got the heart so 31 pills is possible lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah assassin your right i think we wont get moses bullshit where not lucky enough have to deal with flanno still hope we make the 8 tho
I don't hate Flamingo, just hate how he is a dud.

If by some chance he improves, he will have to do until a more fitting HB becomes available.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don’t know about that. The market suggests he is. Let’s look at other highly rated/payed halves shall we?

These figures taken from zerotackle:

Nathan Cleary - $1.3m
DCE - $1.2m
Luke Brooks - $1.1m
Ben Hunt - $1.1m
Mitchell Moses - $950k (he’s already on that much apparently)
Jahrome Hughes - $900k
Adam Reynolds - $800k
Chad Townsend - $700k

They are the top 8 payed halfbacks according to zt. $950k is pretty good value based on that. I’d take him over Brooks and DCE if all were on the same money, and don’t reckon Hunt and Cleary are worth that much more.
Fkn lol @ Brooks stealing 1.1m...

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score

In January next year it will be 6 years since I got the heart so 31 pills is possible lol
Wow mate, that just gave me goosebumps, that’s a Warrior effort right there! Makes my issues seem like a common cold haha.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What makes him worth 950k+? His resume definately shows he isn't worth 950k.

Because other HB is available?
Any top 5 halfback is worth over 900k a season & he's easily a top 5 halfback.

Moses is more valuable than any forward in the game & plenty of them are on 800k+ a season.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Moses is more valuable than any forward in the game & plenty of them are on 800k+ a season.
Uneducated comment. Extremely Common L from you as usual.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

This isn’t NRL fantasy lil bro.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congratulations mate 6 years & going strong … all those tablets aren’t cheap either ..

My wife had Polycystic Kidney disease & had to go on dialyses …… I donated a kidney to her … well I say I’ve only leased it to her

Been 3 years now and she’s prob on 20 tablets a day, anti rejection and a stack of others …

The cost adds up …good to hear all’s good with the new ticker ..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Youd think tigers would be offering well over $1 mill

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m gonna make a final comment on this Moses Rumour Situation, i’m bored as shit in shit stirring people on this.

Prediction: Gus is using media through Moses smokescreen to allow the Tigers to up the prise and amp up talks with Moses, they get him with a ridiculous offer and need some cap, then as said by a fair few users, our talks with Adam Doeuihi over the past few months lead us to his signature to play 7, possibly 2023. The club must see the untapped potential Doeuihi has and want to get it out of him by playing him in his preferred position i guess being somewhere in the halves.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Congratulations mate 6 years & going strong … all those tablets aren’t cheap either ..

My wife had Polycystic Kidney disease & had to go on dialyses …… I donated a kidney to her … well I say I’ve only leased it to her

Been 3 years now and she’s prob on 20 tablets a day, anti rejection and a stack of others …

The cost adds up …good to hear all’s good with the new ticker ..
Champion effort mate, donating (leasing) the kidney. Best wishes to you both mate.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m gonna make a final comment on this Moses Rumour Situation, i’m bored as shit in shit stirring people on this.

Prediction: Gus is using media through Moses smokescreen to allow the Tigers to up the prise and amp up talks with Moses, they get him with a ridiculous offer and need some cap, then as said by a fair few users, our talks with Adam Doeuihi over the past few months lead us to his signature to play 7, possibly 2023. The club must see the untapped potential Doeuihi has and want to get it out of him by playing him in his preferred position i guess being somewhere in the halves.
Makes sense, it’s definitely a Gus like move. In a similar scenario you could see Gus upping the Eels urgency/offer for Moses, only for our real target to be Brown.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Would tigers release AD this season? Not sure what they're depth is like but wouldn't be surprised if Sheens was happy with a Laurie/Brooks halves combo.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Makes sense, it’s definitely a Gus like move. In a similar scenario you could see Gus upping the Eels urgency/offer for Moses, only for our real target to be Brown.
Possibly, i think its Doeuihi tho as a fair few users on here have mail all on Doeuihi.