News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No mods needed, he gave himself away last night by posting as b-town using his big vibe account.
All makes sense now lol..all the b-town trash talking reminiscent of horsey.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I have no info so I won't pretend to know my bro.

But I can't see him going back to the tigers. I'm guessing 90% he stays with crappamatta and never win anything and 10% he comes to us.
Those odds seem about right lol

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah assassin your right i think we wont get moses bullshit where not lucky enough have to deal with flanno still hope we make the 8 tho

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep that is the only reason because he is the only decent half off contract. He is not worth that much.
I don’t know about that. The market suggests he is. Let’s look at other highly rated/payed halves shall we?

These figures taken from zerotackle:

Nathan Cleary - $1.3m
DCE - $1.2m
Luke Brooks - $1.1m
Ben Hunt - $1.1m
Mitchell Moses - $950k (he’s already on that much apparently)
Jahrome Hughes - $900k
Adam Reynolds - $800k
Chad Townsend - $700k

They are the top 8 payed halfbacks according to zt. $950k is pretty good value based on that. I’d take him over Brooks and DCE if all were on the same money, and don’t reckon Hunt and Cleary are worth that much more.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eels forum sounds a little nervous there. Few blokes saying they heard he’s doggies bound or that they spoke to people confident dogs have him.

One bloke says he rarely comments and dirty about it and Arthur will be under pressure. Seems their forum think he is a genuine bloke not a troll/blow in.

Fick I hope so

Interestingly they think moses is the wrong 1 to lose (over brown) and that they will be salty as fuck and say how the fuck is Gus doing it with our club (they use poor words which is hilarious when they haven’t lived to see a premiership unless their fucking 40 )
They’re right, Moses is the much bigger loss than Brown, if either happens to leave. I still don’t get the love for Brown and Dolphins supposedly offered him $1m or something crazy. Besides a period of a few months, he’s looked pedestrian. Moses orchestrates a lot in that team. Kicking game is better than average, he’s quick and good running half.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“He'll be under a lot more pressure when Moses signing with dogs is confirmed. This rumour is
coming from someone who doesn't usually share rumours.”

Dunno if This Slugg dude is legit, but oooh boy if this is true…

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t know about that. The market suggests he is. Let’s look at other highly rated/payed halves shall we?

These figures taken from zerotackle:

Nathan Cleary - $1.3m
DCE - $1.2m
Luke Brooks - $1.1m
Ben Hunt - $1.1m
Mitchell Moses - $950k (he’s already on that much apparently)
Jahrome Hughes - $900k
Adam Reynolds - $800k
Chad Townsend - $700k

They are the top 8 payed halfbacks according to zt. $950k is pretty good value based on that. I’d take him over Brooks and DCE if all were on the same money, and don’t reckon Hunt and Cleary are worth that much more.
i know the market says that but in my humbled i think he is worth probably $750k tops.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so gus is lying and im a big dogs fan wheres all the signing announcements than
Mate relax, nothings been confirmed, all the Mitchell talk are just rumours at the moment ….

Not that long ago we had Klemmer coming back, Fittler was going to be our new coach, we’d signed Ben Hunt, even Sharon Woods was returning …

Best to relax and wait until there’s confirmed news ….