Notre Dame Fire

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
No point in a rebuild, the taxpayer deserves better than its the principal of the point and it will never be the same.
With all due respect to Christian beliefs it should never of happened but it is now gone forever.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Al-Asqa mosque "caught on fire" at the same time.

Interesting....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was it a Catholic Church?
Pell payback.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But spending 10’s of millions on a gay vote is tolerable
Forced on people who either didn’t need give a shit or didn’t want it
Nope. If you paid any attention during the gay vote you'd realise that everyone was against it. The only ones who supported it were the Liberals.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope. If you paid any attention during the gay vote you'd realise that everyone was against it. The only ones who supported it were the Liberals.
Lol nice mental gymnast move right there. It’s cute the left act like they were against the vote but they just wanted it implemented by passing democracy lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol nice mental gymnast move right there. It’s cute the left act like they were against the vote but they just wanted it implemented by passing democracy lol.
I don't think you understand what mental gymnastics is, and you really didn't pay any attention during the vote. The left were extremely against the vote because they believed it would result. Labor and the Greens both voted against the plebiscite which is why Turnbull was forced to veto it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think you understand what mental gymnastics is, and you really didn't pay any attention during the vote. The left were extremely against the vote because they believed it would result. Labor and the Greens both voted against the plebiscite which is why Turnbull was forced to veto it.
Lol That’s a major copout to say oh we didn’t want the vote. Yet were happy with the result. To say oh we didn’t want the vote is a perfect cnn situation where they report a wait fee of the facts and story. Yeah you’s “technically” didn’t want the the vote because you’s just wanted it implemented over night. Is that understandable?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol That’s a major copout to say oh we didn’t want the vote. Yet were happy with the result. To say oh we didn’t want the vote is a perfect cnn situation where they report a wait fee of the facts and story. Yeah you’s “technically” didn’t want the the vote because you’s just wanted it implemented over night. Is that understandable?
Of course. It was logical. Just implement it or have a senate vote that wasn't rigged.

Would have saved millions of dollars. But the Liberals wouldn't do that. They just wanted to throw away money on a pointless survey and now they want to throw money at a church in another country.

Also remember that we're only having this discussion because you suggested that I would support spending 10s of millions on a gay vote even though I was against spending money on the vote. Yet you a use me of mental gymnastics.

And the funniest part is that the church was burned down by God. Maybe they should get the message.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It was most definitely Colonel Mustard with the Candlestick in the Study.

Can you please source the claim of richest organisation in the world please. Thanks. And when you search please don’t type in google “Catholic Church is actually the richest organisation in the world run by lizard people” lol
Catholic Church combined $85 billion USD.
Bill Gates Foundation $51.6 billion USD
Harvard Uni $37.6 billion USD
Hillsong - Who knows!

And the funniest part is that the church was burned down by God. Maybe they should get the message
If there was a god, wouldn't he have not allowed his AirBNB to be burned down? Unless he did it as an insurance job so he could get a fresh new crib built.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was most definitely Colonel Mustard with the Candlestick in the Study.

Catholic Church combined $85 billion USD.
Bill Gates Foundation $51.6 billion USD
Harvard Uni $37.6 billion USD
Hillsong - Who knows!

If there was a god, wouldn't he have not allowed his AirBNB to be burned down? Unless he did it as an insurance job so he could get a fresh new crib built.
How is that the richest organisations lolllllll

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course. It was logical. Just implement it or have a senate vote that wasn't rigged.

Would have saved millions of dollars. But the Liberals wouldn't do that. They just wanted to throw away money on a pointless survey and now they want to throw money at a church in another country.

Also remember that we're only having this discussion because you suggested that I would support spending 10s of millions on a gay vote even though I was against spending money on the vote. Yet you a use me of mental gymnastics.

And the funniest part is that the church was burned down by God. Maybe they should get the message.
What’s the supposed message? Fuck each other in ass and getting shit on your dick is normal? Lol